Ion Vs Starbrand

Started by Senor Cage1 pages

Ion Vs Starbrand

1. Ion 1
2. Ion 2

vs

Starbrand if he's fighting serious, otherwise Ion (any version) wins.

Originally posted by zopzop
Starbrand if he's fighting serious, otherwise Ion (any version) wins.
Starbrand is not winning against Ion 1.

Originally posted by zopzop
Starbrand if he's fighting serious, otherwise Ion (any version) wins.

Yeah, Ion has him beat in the feats department. Star Brand can make a good fight out of it though.

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Yeah, Ion has him beat in the feats department. Star Brand can make a good fight out of it though.

😕

Ion stomps

I'm just here to correct carver, nothing to see here like the good kmc citizen I am

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Starbrand is not winning against Ion 1.
Not sure how he'd even beat Ion II, tbh.

Originally posted by zopzop
Starbrand if he's fighting serious, otherwise Ion (any version) wins.

Explain.

Originally posted by Stoic
Explain.

If Starbrand dicks around like he usually does (holding back), he's gonna lose. I believe he's more than powerful enough to take out either Ion if he fights like he means it.

Originally posted by zopzop
If Starbrand dicks around like he usually does (holding back), he's gonna lose. I believe he's more than powerful enough to take out either Ion if he fights like he means it.

Well, ion did humble Spectre

Originally posted by Galan007
Not sure how he'd even beat Ion II, tbh.
I don't know a lot about Ion II's feats tbh. But Ion 1 stomps undoubtedly.

Originally posted by zopzop
If Starbrand dicks around like he usually does (holding back), he's gonna lose. I believe he's more than powerful enough to take out either Ion if he fights like he means it.
Based on what?

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Well, ion did humble Spectre

Big deal. Spectre varies in power.

Originally posted by zopzop
If Starbrand dicks around like he usually does (holding back), he's gonna lose. I believe he's more than powerful enough to take out either Ion if he fights like he means it.

So do I.

Originally posted by Stoic
Big deal. Spectre varies in power.

So do I.

So, what power was Spectre at during the time he said Ion can re-write the universe? 😕

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Well, ion did humble Spectre
Then there's no way that Starbrands beating him.

So, how does Starbrand win

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
So, how does Starbrand win

he doesn't

Starbrand isn't beating ION.

Regular Kyle stomps.

Originally posted by Mindset
Regular Kyle stomps.
Yes it does