Sue Storm vs. Mr. Sinister

Started by carthage1 pages

Sue Storm vs. Mr. Sinister

Fight takes place in Mar-a-Lago

Essex controls her mind and makes her spread her legs for every male in Florida.

Good thread 👆

Sue Storm

Depends on whether or not Sinister's telepathic powers can penetrate through Sue's forcefield. I found scans that show the contradictory. I would slightly go for Sinister since he's a very powerful telepath.

------------------------
Sue blocking TP:
------------------------

------------------------
Sue blocking TK:
------------------------

------------------------
Sue can't block TP:
------------------------

Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
Depends on whether or not Sinister's telepathic powers can penetrate through Sue's forcefield. I found scans that show the contradictory. I would slightly go for Sinister since he's a very powerful telepath.

------------------------
Sue blocking TP:
------------------------

------------------------
Sue can't block TP:
------------------------

Jean wasn't using TP on Sue. She was using her TK, which Sue blocked.

Anyways, Sinister wins.

Conversely, Hyperstorm could only use TP AFTER Sue's shields were down.

In short, we only have the X-Men/FF showing to prove that TP works through her shield + and even that is iffy.

Sinister wins though.

Sinister eats her soul, literally.

Sinister makes Reed jealous by sleeping with Sue lol

Sinister with or without TP.

Originally posted by zopzop
Sinister eats her soul, literally.
Originally posted by -Pr-
Sinister with or without TP.

He has plenty of options, yes.

He's basically Apocalypse-lite.

Nah, Sue wins without tp.

With tp, it goes to Sinister.

You're a huge Essex hater 😛

Somebody’s gotta keep all the Sinister love in check.

Without tp, she just blows him up repeatedly. Dispersed his body far and wide for a forum win.

Sure, she could do that. If she went all out from the start... and that's simply not Sue. That's not even Malice.

And can she blow up Sinister while he's being protected by his own forcefield?

Or he can just teleport her to the Sun.

Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
[B]Depends on whether or not Sinister's telepathic powers can penetrate through Sue's forcefield. I found scans that show the contradictory. I would slightly go for Sinister since he's a very powerful telepath.

------------------------
Sue blocking Tp

Sue is not blocking Tp in that scan. For some reason when Jean awake from her cocoon she no longer possessed her telepathic abilities.

It was brought up a lot during her time in X-Factor. Imho, the latest issues of FF/X-Men pretty much show that Sue's powers dont block TP.

Now with that being said, if Storm can KO Sinister...I bet Sue can too.

Originally posted by HandOfFate
Sue is not blocking Tp in that scan.

Thanks it's fixed. Thanks Galan.