Kingpin vs. Blade

Started by StiltmanFTW1 pages

Kingpin vs. Blade

Hand-to-hand.

No weapons.

Blade has the instant win with the bite

vin

I knew you were online, lol.

What if KP punches his teeth out first?

Then he probably won't bite all that well

Blade is stronger and overall superior.

blade stomps

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
blade stomps
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Blade is stronger and overall superior.

❌

Most days I forget that Blade is a character.

Kingpin wins.

Originally posted by Smurph
Most days I forget that Blade is a character.

Kingpin wins.

Originally posted by Smurph
Most days I forget that Blade is a character.

Kingpin wins.

A lot of people do. But I think it has little to do with the character.

Interesting. Bump.

Just finished Guggenheims run, Fisk repeats what the prison inmates did to him in Punisher MAX to Blade

Gotta go with Blade. He's probably as strong if not stronger, and he's faster as well.

I'll go with blade simply because I love dracula

Kingpin is arguably more skilled, has some insane feats, and also has a serious weight advantage.

Blade still wins.

Kingpin sits on Blade's face and release some stink bombs, killing him instantly

😂

Blade deserves to die like this.