The Black Winter vs TOBA Hulk

Started by Adam Grimes1 pages

The Black Winter vs TOBA Hulk

VS

No BFR. Which Lovecraftian terror comes out on top?

Thor wins. 👆

Re: The Black Winter vs TOBA Hulk

Originally posted by Adam Grimes

VS

No BFR. Which Lovecraftian terror comes out on top?


This... This is...
Actually interesting.

They're both featless

WRONG!!!

Did this Hulk have any universe or multiverse destroying feats etc ?

yes

Originally posted by Sin I AM
They're both featless

BW did effortlessly restrain a well fed Galactus....

So did Cable by pym particles under Cates 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Originally posted by abhilegend
So did Cable by pym particles under Cates 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Well, but that was a plot device moment. BW appears to be doing it with raw power... That's without taking into account that Galactus might actually be his herald.

This Galactus ate 5 super planets specifically to make him more powerful than ever.
Supposedly....

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
This Galactus ate 5 super planets specifically to make him more powerful than ever.
Supposedly....

Very true; we haven't seen him more powerful.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Very true; we haven't seen him more powerful.

Meh...
Still I think his best ever showing on-panel was when he faced off against Scrier and The Other. And Scrier to me seems up there in power. His character feels very trans universal. And this version of Galan is supposed to be above that version.

*shrug*

Exactly. Power stacking is rarely done right in comics.

I just remembered...didn't issue 4 "indicate" BW ended the DC multiverse or at least a DC universe.

Originally posted by tru-marvell
I just remembered...didn't issue 4 "indicate" BW ended the DC multiverse or at least a DC universe.

I loved it, and it seemed to indicate that.

Originally posted by carver9
WRONG!!!

Where?

TOBA Hulk eats him