Oh wait is this Erads before or after he merges with the sun's energies?
Krypton Man usually refers to Erads the energy being but "Day of the Krypton Man" is about the original Erads device.
I think Surfer can win either match but I have less of an opinion about how Surfer vs original form Eradicator would go down.
Alright.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16777725/kryptonmanvssuperman_2.jpg.html
"I am composed of pure energy. My form and all its variations are quite malleable."
IMO, forum conditions do a lot more for Surfer than this version of Eradicator. A full capacity Surfer with basic knowledge can take advantage of Eradicator's energy form and disperse/drain him for a forum KO.
Eradicator has some energy manipulation feats, but his powers were also easily disrupted by magnetic radiation.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16777806/kryptonmanvssuperman_23.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16777811/kryptonmanvssuperman_26.jpg.html
Should be easy for Surfer to throw him off his game and trash his energy form.
Originally posted by Smurph
Alright.https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16777725/kryptonmanvssuperman_2.jpg.html
"I am composed of pure energy. My form and all its variations are quite malleable."
IMO, forum conditions do a lot more for Surfer than this version of Eradicator. A full capacity Surfer with basic knowledge can take advantage of Eradicator's energy form and disperse/drain him for a forum KO.
Eradicator has some energy manipulation feats, but his powers were also easily disrupted by magnetic radiation.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16777806/kryptonmanvssuperman_23.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16777811/kryptonmanvssuperman_26.jpg.htmlShould be easy for Surfer to throw him off his game and trash his energy form.
If anyone gets energy manipulated, it will be Surfer.