DOS Doomsday vs unworthy Thor and Mortal Hercules

Started by lawest91 pages

DOS Doomsday vs unworthy Thor and Mortal Hercules

Can unworthy Thor with jarnbjorn and Mortal Herc with mace stand a chance against the "superman killer"?

Good Lord no.

Thor can’t win anything Especially after Ragebag got defeated

😂

Doomsday stomps hard.

Re: DOS Doomsday vs unworthy Thor and Mortal Hercules

Originally posted by lawest9
Mortal Herc

Which one?

Herc has been depowered quite a few times.

Thor solos.

Re: Re: DOS Doomsday vs unworthy Thor and Mortal Hercules

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Which one?

Herc has been depowered quite a few times.

The last one that fought Hulk.

Originally posted by carver9
Thor solos.

How?

Yeah, I'm really not seeing how the duo could possibly win.

Originally posted by carver9
Thor solos.

Your membership card is in the mail. Congrats.

😂

Originally posted by h1a8
How?

Why can't he?

Because he’s weak

😆

Re: Re: Re: DOS Doomsday vs unworthy Thor and Mortal Hercules

Originally posted by lawest9
The last one that fought Hulk.

The one in the brown suit, shaved, that got completely raped, then?

Re: Re: Re: Re: DOS Doomsday vs unworthy Thor and Mortal Hercules

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The one in the brown suit, shaved, that got completely raped, then?
And with long hair.

I don't like Thors and Hercs chances. Thor loses a major advantage by not having Mjolnir. He loses Mjolnirs hax and versatility and he loses a weapon that Doomsday shouldn't be able to pick up. And with Doomsday having a massive speed advantage, I could see him KOing Thor, before Thor can split him in half with Jarnbjorn.

I have never read a Hercules comic in my life, so I don't know what kind of a Hercules version Mortal Hercules even is and what he would do in this fight. Sounds weak though. And even if it's the regular God of Strength Hercules, who nearly choked out Thor... I don't see him being any kind of a factor against a much faster opponent.

All of that is in a battle board environment of course. If we judge the fight by how it would happen in the comics... Hercules grabs Doomsday and Thor splits him in half with Jarnborn.