Who Is Feared More..

Started by BrolyBlack1 pagesPoll

By Carver?

Who Is Feared More..

Poll

HULK... KILLER... HUMANOID...

The only thing that fears Superman is unprotected penises. He is definitely a multiversal threat then.🤷

Put it this way.

Superman threads attract everyone

HKH threads? Carver/Shadowfyre/Alberto don't want none of that heat.

Shadow seems scared AF about HKH

I... can't... blame him... you need to understand... that... Hulk... Killer... Humanoid... strikes fear... in the greatest KMC keyboard warriors...

He... is just... that awesome... man...

i have to say this......

i have come to the conclusion that the HULK KILLER HUMANOID is UNBEATABLE !

he is no human.... or extraterrestical...

his only weakness is that you can short circuit its central processing unit deep within its head ....

and i believe.. that the Marvel writers knew this weakness.... and had to put him out of the game.......

otherwise... he has become the RULER of the GALAXY ! ! !

... !

?

I have ejaculated.

Best betagueze's (I'm prob mispelling it, but ignore it) post ever.

Baze, Beta...at this point what difference does it make.🤣

Beta knew what he was doing. He was one of our greatest legendary posters.

Bazie is just trying to masturbate, but it's hard af with a soft dick, so he keeps failing.

😂😂😂

It’s hard to get hard over Wolverine, even for him apparently

He's just impotent.

I'm getting hard just fine biscuits

I legit have no idea what any of you are talking about.

Originally posted by Philosophía
I legit have no idea what any of you are talking about.

We are... talking about...

HULK... KILLER... HUMANOID...

Your Superman wouldn't last a single panel, btw.

Even if you used all feats from the mainstream and alternate universes and your own fan fiction.

Honestly, HKH would punch Supes from the comic book into the real world, kill him in real life, then return to the comic book.

Can you ask Carver why he’s so afraid of HKH?

Threaten him with a ban if he doesn’t answer