Can Thor/Sentry teamwork beat World Breaker Hulk

Started by AlbertoJohnAvil1 pages

Can Thor/Sentry teamwork beat World Breaker Hulk

you have to win by ko

no bfr

Thor is at full power operating at peak, same with Sentry.

With half a brain either of them could win.

Teaming up puts them at roughly 1/10th of a brain, which isn't enough.

No

Sentry already beat WBH

Sentry already fought someone who's > WBH. He even destroyed an atom that was planet sized relatively to them.

wut

Sentry vs photon

I was more confused by broly's comment

Banner vs. Bob would comprehensively imprint the anger causing a permaHulk that kills them both.

Thor and sentry I meant get killed not banner

Oh I forgot WWH beat this shit out of Sentry.😂

Thor doesn't have a chance here and gets his skull fractured again

Originally posted by carthage
Thor doesn't have a chance here and gets his skull fractured again

More like his whole head ripped or bitten off.

WBH >>> Immortal Hulk.

WBH loses.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Sentry vs photon

Huh

Thor solos

👆

Sentry wins. He can't be defeated by conventional methods if Bob doesn't want him to be.