Thing vs. Wild Child

Started by Wonder Man1 pages

Thing vs. Wild Child

馃檪 Is the Thing superior on the streets?

Current Wild Child loses

Romulus upgrade Wild Child wins

Originally posted by -K-M-
Current Wild Child loses

Romulus upgrade Wild Child wins

This

Originally posted by -K-M-
Current Wild Child loses

Mungi Child appeared again?

I only remember him getting one-shotted by Logan at Creed's party... after he somehow survived getting dipped in molten metal by Omega Red 馃槀

Wolverine took out his entire rogue gallery at that party. Literally all his enemies haha. How can you take them a serious threat after that? Great writing

Yeah he鈥檚 part of the new Hellions team. He鈥檚 basically back to his original form on Alpha Flight vol 1, but wearing his AoA costume for some reason

He should be way to quick and agile for Thing though and he does have the ability to hurt Ben as well. I change my mind, WC takes this.

Ben uses him as a speedo

Current Wild Child seems to be back to just regularly sharp nails rather then his metal poisonous Romulus upgraded claws

I personally don鈥檛 think he can hurt Thing from what we have seen from his current form

Originally posted by -K-M-
Current Wild Child seems to be back to just regularly sharp nails rather then his metal poisonous Romulus upgraded claws

I personally don鈥檛 think he can hurt Thing from what we have seen from his current form

Carver can't read, you realize that?