Top 5 versus debates on comic versus

Started by Classic NES1 pages

Top 5 versus debates on comic versus

Not sure if this on topic, but your top 5 versus debates on here.

I don't know off the top of my head but My personal favorite ones go like this verbatim

DC: "Superman,Batman,WW stomps"

Marvel:"nuh uh Thor,Hulk,Surfer stomps"

DC:"**** you"

Marvel "nuh uh **** you"

That's some classic debating right there.

Sorry I meant threads. my bad.

It was a joke. The best would probably come outta the battles one I imagine

Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern 15 years ago was hot and there was a thread called Juggernaut or Hulk or something I remember being hot.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=597412

SAINT OF KILLERS VERSUS THANOS!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=664543&highlight=title%3A%28why+i+did%29+forumid%3A77

When we 'discussed' Superman's black hole feat for 35 pages straight back in the day. Lol

None really spring to mind 😂

We have wasted our lives.

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
[B]SAINT OF KILLERS VERSUS THANOS!!! [/B]

ohhh i wanna read that!

Originally posted by dynamix
ohhh i wanna read that!

MY GREATNESS WILL LEAVE YOU IN AWE!!!

I don’t remember who posted it but there was a funny Scott Summers vs Henry Pym H2H no powers fight.

The origin of Hank “Judo” Pym.

Originally posted by Classic NES
Not sure if this on topic, but your top 5 versus debates on here.

https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=436647

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=488256

https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=353637

https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=488218

https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=475714

God bless you and your threads Betaeuze. KMC misses you and your insightful threads.

Betag was 10 times more powerful than current Wonder Man.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Betag was 10 times more powerful than current Wonder Man.
Easily. But KMC had some gems. Golem370 and Colossus-Big C come to mind.

When tentacles attack-Doctor Ock vs Shuma Gorath....Asian Hulk.

Colossus Vs Ares

What happened to Golem370?
Spite threads 10 years straight, can scarcely believe it.