Pick 3 to defend you. The other 3 will come after you

Started by HumbleServant1 pages

Pick 3 to defend you. The other 3 will come after you

They have prep and knowledge of each other

Kingpin (Can use all resources including people and superpowerd characters etc) The rest can only use tech, magic etc
Tony Stark
Lex Luthor
Doom
Batman
Zod (same as kingpin)

Zod, Doom and Wayne. Everyone else is fodder

Zod, Luthor and Doom.

Doom, Wayne, and Luther.

1. Zod definitely due to his powers
2. Doom definitely due to his magic

The last pick is harder; I'd probably choose Kingpin because he can bring his super-henchmen with him (unlike the others): Spot could hide me in his pocket dimension while Answer's superpowers would help Doom and Zod pinpoint the best tactics to protect me.

(Not that any of this would be able to stop Batman...)

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Zod, Doom and Wayne. Everyone else is fodder
Correct.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Zod, Luthor and Doom.
Wrong! sneer

Zod, Kingpin and Doom, because heroes are less conniving and I don't want to come home from a hard day's work and die because some ****er smeared a toxic nerve agent on my doorknob.

Also, Zod is strong and fast enough to keep the rest from doing anything to me directly.

Kingpin, Doom, Lex Luthor.

Zod and Doom are all that's needed. They would wtf wreck the rest.

I mean, am actual case could be made for Zod soloing (minus Doom and a few versions of Lex)

Kingpin and all those metas though. That should include The Purple Man.

And Stiltman.

Just as an FYI, Luthor has casual universal teleportation:

And time travel:

Not to mention, a 5D imp in a box.

He out Adam Stranges Adam Strange.

Doom, everybody else is fodder

Originally posted by Magnon
Spot could hide me in his pocket dimension

Saint is that you?

Originally posted by cdtm
Kingpin and all those metas though. That should include The Purple Man.

And Stiltman.

I just read the characters part. Yeah, that definitely changes things a bit

Zod, Doom and Lex Luthor.

Zod, Doom, Kingpin.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Saint is that you?

😂

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not to mention, a 5D imp in a box.
i thought he let batmite out?