Who would you hire as an assassin?

Started by Henry_Pym2 pages

Who would you hire as an assassin?

Rules:

1.) it has to be someone who would actually value human money. You can’t pay in materials or souls or some other pact.

2.) stealth is a must, if they are caught or if the attack is large enough you are a prime suspect.

3.) the target is in a hotel owned by Luthorcorp and the layout is unavailable. You KNOW the target is just a normal human who is powerless and no superhuman or high street level characters are inside but there is security.

4.) Extraction is also in play, not only do they have to get in and do it, they also have to get out.

5.) Your target is a known bad guy but you absolutely can’t let him survive to trial. Thus this is a kill mission.

Who are you hiring?

Red Hood, but I was going to say Hulk..

Deathstroke

Grendal

The Spot.

Originally posted by Stoic

Red Hood, but I was going to say Hulk..

My boi Jason Todd isn't going to kill an innocent person.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

The Spot.

That's probably the best possible pick, yeah.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The Spot.

Great pick.

the ghost.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
the ghost.
that was my choice too if you are talking the Ironman villain.

Or do you mean the old school Atom villain.

Your avatar is scaring me.

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
that was my choice too if you are talking the Ironman villain.

Or do you mean the old school Atom villain.

iron man villain.

Ghost (Dark Horse) would be a good pick too.

I had planned to make a respect thread for her a few months back, but totally forgot about it until now.

Originally posted by Galan007
Ghost (Dark Horse) would be a good pick too.

I had planned to make a respect thread for her a few months back, but totally forgot about it until now.

Yes he would, to be honest any psychic will get the job done really well too.

Trinary. The only escape would be the wilderness and she could hunt the person with machines.

Deathstroke
Or
Backlash

Gemini man

Ringo Chen.

Originally posted by cdtm
Ringo Chen.

You know, Tommy Monaghan's rival/frenemy?

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Ringo_Chen_(New_Earth)

I'd have preferred Tommy, but he doesn't kill innocents. Ringo on the other hand:

Why are people talking about killing innocents??

Ian Nottingham was the first person that came to mind when I read the OP. I think he'd just about qualify.