IT Insane Titan Senior Member Phoenix force vs Cyttorak 3 fights1.neutral ground2.Cyttoraks domain 3.white hot roomWho wins
SHA ShadowFyre Senior Member 1. Not sure-leaning towards the phoenix2. Cytorrak spite3. Phoenix spite
SHA ShadowFyre Senior Member The Phoenix Force is not beating Cytorrak in his own dimension guys.From what I understand, Cytorrak, Shima, Dormammu are all invincible in their own dimension. But they say the same about Mephisto so...
ZOP zopzop Lord of the Great Abyss Originally posted by ShadowFyre The Phoenix Force is not beating Cytorrak in his own dimension guys. Unless I'm remembering wrong, his own avatar beat him in the Crimson Cosmos. I'm sure the embodiment of the universal life force can do it too.
SHA ShadowFyre Senior Member He did didn't he. There wasn't any context to it though? He just straight up whooped him? Well, that's kinda silly.
MRM MrMind Senior Member Originally posted by zopzop PF in all three easily. this, cytorrak literally has 0 feats