Originally posted by -Pr-
Cage is all over the place, but Colossus is more consistent. A properly written Cage would lose.
I'd love to agree, but... we need to be fair here.
Cage's lows can be easily explained --- he was before his upgrade.
What we need is more info about said upgrade. Luke supporters always mention it, but never give us any details. Did it happen during his 1992 series?
Modern Cage is a force to be reckoned with, basically a Mike Tyson with Superman powers, who cannot wait to bite your penis ear off for absolutely no reason at all...
Originally posted by StiltmanFTWLet's make a comparison to see if this is accurate.
whereas Colossus' best feats happened during his teens.
The cut off for feats before Colossus left his teen years was around Uncanny #225 so anything before that you can use.
You post a feat and I'll try and match it with one where he wasn't a "teen".
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Of course, similar arguments can be used for Colossus --- him getting altered by Magneto and growing up, reaching his full physical potential.But Cage appeared to have a drastic improvement in performance because of his upgrade, whereas Colossus' best feats happened during his teens.
Bushmaster upgrade?
Originally posted by StoicThat was after Magneto healed his body. When he returned to the X-Men he was having a hard time adjusting to his increased strength. I think I remember a scene where he was dialing a phone and smashed the buttons because he was stronger than he used to be.
There was a time just after he recovered from injury, that he broke nearly anything that he touched because he was unable to control his strength, but I don't think that counts.
There was also a scene where Colossus was restraining Rogue who at the time had Captain Marvels strength and Rogue mentions something about how much stronger Colossus had become because she couldn't break free.