Colossus vs. Neutron

Started by Wonder Man1 pages

Colossus vs. Neutron

馃檪 This may be the fight of earth鈥檚 independence. Can a Russian defeat a guardsman?

Good thread 馃憜

Colossus has far more appearances and feats, including going toe to toe with Neutron's team leader, Gladiator.

They *should* be pretty even, though.

Neutron is just a middleweight fodder brick from a forgettable team.

Based on that he wins a slight majority vs Colossus

Originally posted by Bentley
Neutron is just a middleweight fodder brick from a forgettable team.

Neutron doesn't just look awesome, he is awesome. He's a low level brick that can amp off any energy source increasing his strength/stamina/durability exponentially. Look at his fight with Quasar. Quasar had help, Her/Kismet, and he still couldn't deal with Neutron. They had to resort to extreme BFR to "win".

I think he wins, even in his base form but it would be a good, long fight.

I must've mixed up my Sh'iar bricks, I thought there was one who had a good showing vs Wonderman and it was a different one but I forgot about Quasar's showing. Good point, Colossus does go down like a chump here

Originally posted by Bentley
Neutron is just a middleweight fodder brick from a forgettable team.

Based on that he wins a slight majority vs Colossus

馃槀