Best Reaction Images in Comics

Started by Damborgson1 pages

Best Reaction Images in Comics

I'll start, go!

Future State Wonder Woman is a goldmine.

She's so eagerly waiting for that facial 👆

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
She's so eagerly waiting for that facial 👆

Especially if you crop it.

Yes.

--
Personal favourite:

Originally posted by Damborgson

That was a great comic. I enjoyed the way that they portrayed Banner as a child within the monster, as it went the full mile in supporting Peter David's original vision of the Hulk. Continuity at it's best.

Originally posted by Diesldude
Especially if you crop it.

Looks like she'S getting ****ed while being pushed against a wall. How empowering.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Looks like she'S getting ****ed while being pushed against a wall. How empowering.

Getting f*cked from behind and jerking the guy in front of her, waiting for his cum 👆

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes.

--
Personal favourite:

No...Why...
😄
She can’t help it. She’s bound by her bracelets of submission.

Really, why this thread isn't just Greg Land I don't know.

Anyway:

At first I thought about posting Hulk and the puppies, but that would have been too easy:

https://i.imgur.com/QJEtqgC.png

Let us never forget Scarlet Witch's O-face.

Originally posted by Parmaniac

Should use this in my battlezones

😂

Good ol' Parm knows how to make a French girl spread her legs for him.