Sky Fathers are a bit tricky aren't they? Time stop isn't outside of their abilities if I remember correctly, but to be honest I don't recall Odin himself ever doing this? However, Thor with the Odin Force had a degree of control over it, so I'm not sure if it'd be a stretch to imagine Odin himself doing this as well.
Speed aside, if it's not an instant all-out speed blitz then Odin might be able to pull off the timestop attack he did in Journey into Mystery. With just a wave of his hand he stopped "the fabric of time" and put the entire population of earth into some sort of trance and moved them into another dimension. Given the Kryptonians are susceptible to magic to a large degree and there are a vastly smaller number to deal with, it could work. Even if the trance didn't last just leave them in the other dimension. Or if there is no BFR allowed then just the timestop/trance effect might work in itself.