For me, I recall being an Avengers Fan-Addict in my teen years.
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
Justice League 1M.
OMW
Old Man Whirly!Restricted
Late 70's circa Michael Korvac/Enemy saga avengers, circa Great Darkness saga LoSH it's a tie for me.
MRM
MrMindSenior Member
doom patrol maybe
CDT
cdtmRestricted
The Dinobots.
BEA
beatboksready for the loony bin
All Star Squadron with Defenders a close second. JSA, Mighty Crusaders, Alpha Flight and Infinty Inc would round out my top 6 with Doom Patrol at 7.
XJL
xJLxKingSenior Member
dark Justice league
Swamp Thing Zantanna Madame Xanadu Constantine Boston Brand
Best team ever
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
JLA, Grant Morrison's.
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
Claremont X-Men. Wasn't the first comic series I read, but it was the first one I really gravitated towards.
SC
Senor CageSenior Member
Claremont X-Men and Morrison's JLA
LEO
leonidasMWHAHAHAHA!
Dc Morrison’s jla is hard to beat. Also loved the secret 6, the outsiders and the teen Titans. Marvels classic avengers as mentioned by whirly. The korvac and nefaria arcs solidified my love of comics. Also loved large parts of the more recent x-force runs and really enjoyed the champions.
MRM
MrMindSenior Member
authority or wildcats
STO
StoicAvenger
I also loved Justice League Europe. I had some of the best times laughing at the hidden humor in that title. Batman was funny af at times, especially the time when Lobo showed up.
QF
Quick FreezeGLC Memeber
The X-League duh no one can touch Thor-El, Quick Freeze, & Wonder Wasp
ABH
abhilegendPrince of All Saiyans
Legion of superheroes
GLO
GlorificusSenior Member
Either New or Astonishing X-men (which is just New X-men minus Jean plus Colossus and Shadowcat).
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
An upgrade to be sure 👆
ETE
EternalfuryGod of Gods
Originally posted by cdtm The Dinobots.
LEO
leonidasMWHAHAHAHA!
Not sure how I forgot it but planetary. Top of my list. 👆