Which B-list Brick can survive this blast from Dazzler

Started by zopzop1 pages

Which B-list Brick can survive this blast from Dazzler

Like the title says, which of these guys :
a) Luke Cage
b) Colossus
c) Thing
d) She-Hulk
e) Classic Abomination
f) Classic Wonder Man
g) Classic Rogue with Ms. Marvel's powers

can survive this attack from Dazzler :

Things to note : 1) She was vaporizing millions of gallons of water each second (1 gallon of water is 8.3 pounds) and 2) the power of the beam was comparable to thousands of tons of TNT detonating.

Originally posted by zopzop
Like the title says, which of these guys :
a) Luke Cage
b) Colossus
c) Thing
d) She-Hulk
e) Classic Abomination
f) Classic Wonder Man
g) Classic Rogue with Ms. Marvel's powers

can survive this attack from Dazzler :

Things to note : 1) She was vaporizing millions of gallons of water each second (1 gallon of water is 8.3 pounds) and 2) the power of the beam was comparable to thousands of tons of TNT detonating.

Wonderman possibly. Probably none of the others for me.

All except cage and rogue

Doc Samson

Lol Cage a B lister. 😂

I know i consider most of those “A-list” but that wasn’t the OP/question and I didn’t wanna be annoying lol

Thing is a B-Lister now?

Wow

Immortal Hulk, maybe.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Immortal Hulk, maybe.

Now there's a B lister if ever there was one. 👆

Hmm, I think part of the problem with the feat on battleboards is the "thousands of tons" thing. That could be anywhere from around the Fat Man/Little Boy nuclear bombs to something much less.

Regardless, the heat would definitely be a problem though. It was as hot as the core of the sun, which I reckon they wouldn't enjoy much.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Immortal Hulk, maybe.

👆 now we are talking

Originally posted by StyleTime
Hmm, I think part of the problem with the feat on battleboards is the "thousands of tons" thing. That could be anywhere from around the Fat Man/Little Boy nuclear bombs to something much less.

Regardless, the heat would definitely be a problem though. It was as hot as the core of the sun, which I reckon they wouldn't enjoy much.

this. i don't think any of that list can even come close to surviving that type of heat. be similar to asking if any of them could withstand johnny's nova blast.

Luke Cage has gone through Johnny going semi nova, iirc.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Luke Cage has gone through Johnny going semi nova, iirc.

Has Johnny's nova blast ever been that effective to begin with? It always takes him out and the villian usually tanks it.

Originally posted by StyleTime
Hmm, I think part of the problem with the feat on battleboards is the "thousands of tons" thing. That could be anywhere from around the Fat Man/Little Boy nuclear bombs to something much less.

Regardless, the heat would definitely be a problem though. It was as hot as the core of the sun, which I reckon they wouldn't enjoy much.


She was vaporizing MILLIONS of gallons of water PER SECOND. One gallon of water is 8.3 pounds! That's an insane amount of power (heat).

Is that just a big tidal wave?

Originally posted by StyleTime
Hmm, I think part of the problem with the feat on battleboards is the "thousands of tons" thing. That could be anywhere from around the Fat Man/Little Boy nuclear bombs to something much less.

Regardless, the heat would definitely be a problem though. It was as hot as the core of the sun, which I reckon they wouldn't enjoy much.

I mean, Iron Fist tanked a nuke train. That's hotter then the sun.

I reckon a lot of bricks can take as much, being comics. The same way Norrin and Ravenous treated a black hole like a walk in the park.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Has Johnny's nova blast ever been that effective to begin with? It always takes him out and the villian usually tanks it.

This time he didn't get taken out 😛

https://imgur.com/a/gOmj8