Originally posted by Philosophía
Bump because these threads are fun.This is a hard one, and I'm not quite sure.
If I have to, I'd say
Bizarro
Orion
Captain Marvel
Lobo
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhuntermaybe
Solomon Grundy is too variable to really rank so I left him out.
Is that J'onn with "amping" or just on average?
Originally posted by Philosophía
I was thinking the general one. I.e. the one who fought Captain Marvel. Or Black Adam. But I guess you can include his shape shifting.I know, it doesn't quite seem right to be last? But..
Eh, it's a stacked list to be fair. There's no shame in being that low. And I have no issue having J'onn and Diana that close together.
Originally posted by MrMind
didn't emperor joker make bizarro just as strong as post crisis superman?
I don't recall Joker ever outright stating he was just as powerful, but the implication was that he was on his level, yes, based on statements and feats.
This is a hard one, and I'm not quite sure.If I have to, I'd say
Bizarro
Orion
Captain Marvel
Lobo
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhuntermaybe
Solomon Grundy is too variable to really rank so I left him out.
This is pretty much correct. The problem with Grundy is he's more powerful around energy he can absorb. His energy absorption is particularly partial to magic. So when he's around the likes of Alan Scot or Dr Fate and thrynare actively throwing magic energy around he's up near Bizarro. When he's not and he's only facing street levellers with no energy to boost him he's below everyone on this list and maybe a few notches above Blockbuster (for those not familiar with Blockbuster he's sort of Luke Cage/Tombstone level)
It's why he can bet beaten up but Batman or Wildcat, matched by Star Spangled Kid (Courtney when only using cosmic converter belt) but can also solo a bunch of heavy hitters.
Originally posted by Philosophía
Bump because these threads are fun.This is a hard one, and I'm not quite sure.
If I have to, I'd say
Bizarro
Orion
Captain Marvel
Lobo
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhuntermaybe
Solomon Grundy is too variable to really rank so I left him out.
Fun my ass, I find these threads boring as ****.
Thread OP never said what order, greateet to least or least to greatest. Your list is all over the place though.
Lobo is clearly the strongest on the list. Casually overpowered Superman and Cap, he's in a class of his own.
Originally posted by beatboks
This is pretty much correct.
Originally posted by GodofNature
That ranking is pretty much bullshit, with current versions is Wonder Woman depending on if counting a certain clearly in the new 52/rebirth continuity happening Black and Gold story or just the post Sphere of God version either arguably first or dead last barring Solomon Grundy, Martian Manhunter depending on if you want to count new 52 higher, Captain Marvel clearly lower without very questionable scaling, and so on.
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wonder Woman isn't that strong. Even in current continuity Phantom King no sold her, in her own book.
Originally posted by GodofNature
Wonder Woman pulled literally the sun in Black and Gold, and Superman had also stated that he and Xa-Du may be evenly matched, so i don't even know why you would think him taking a single not exactly like a high effort looking punch would be such a terrible anti feat for her?
Originally posted by abhilegend
Why would she hold back against him?
Originally posted by Philosophía
Bump because these threads are fun.This is a hard one, and I'm not quite sure.
If I have to, I'd say
Bizarro
Orion
Captain Marvel
Lobo
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhuntermaybe
Solomon Grundy is too variable to really rank so I left him out.
Good list, but Lobo is variable af, too.
For different reasons, of course - he is just meant to be wacky and nobody cares about a stable power level when writing him, so he's all over the place... whereas Grundy is simply one of our greatest Jobber Lords.