Pr is a cuck

Started by Joseph Kony1 pages

Pr is a cuck

**** you all!

Can I watch

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Can I watch

That is not a bad shout. Its lockdown in the UK. Thrills are in short supply 😱

**** me then.

Originally posted by Damborgson
**** me then.

I'm here baby

What is a cuck?

Aww, Carver

So innocent

😂

Wow, only 8 posts in and the new guy finds reasons to hate someone. 😱

Originally posted by Smurph
Aww, Carver

So innocent

I am too because I have the same question

Originally posted by lawest9
I am too because I have the same question
A cuck is a very happy person. Like Stilt.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
A cuck is a very happy person. Like Stilt.
Oh.........then you mean INSANELY HAPPPY, Lol!!!!!!!

Originally posted by carver9
What is a cuck?

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Originally posted by Damborgson
**** me then.

💃

Originally posted by carver9
What is a cuck?

Pr according to Surt