10 Physically Strongest Races

Started by HumbleServant1 pages

10 Physically Strongest Races

Name 10 Physically Strongest Races. No race above Thanos in strength. This is pure strength only. Both Marvel and DC included.

Kryptonians from Earth Prime
Kryptonians from Earth 1
Kryptonians from Earth 2
Kryptonians from Earth 3
Kryptonians from Earth 4
Kryptonians from Earth 5
Kryptonians from Earth 6
Kryptonians from Earth 7
Kryptonians from Earth 8
Kryptonians from Earth 9

He said no race above Thanos.

Kryptonians under a yellow sun
Daxamites
Daemonites
Martians
Czarnians
Olympians I don’t know if I’d put Zeus above Thanos honestly
New Gods the majority isn’t above Thanos so I don’t know if they’d count but I’d imagine characters like Takion and Highfather could be

I think these are all definites after that I think it’s up in the air with a bunch of one of alien races I’m sure have appeared and matched titular characters because of their alien origin.

Originally posted by SquallX
He said no race above Thanos.

Good point. Forget what I said

Is Martian Manhunters race stronger than Lobos race?

Hard to say, as we've never actually seen others of Lobo's race.

Should humans be counted? Once we count mutants and Hulk etc....

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hard to say, as we've never actually seen others of Lobo's race.

Should humans be counted? Once we count mutants and Hulk etc....

I mean we watched them all die while Lobo played guitar on top of the tallest building, and in other flashbacks.

Shouldn't Gladiator's race be up there?

Originally posted by Stoic
Shouldn't Gladiator's race be up there?
They are number 1.

Originally posted by JBL
They are number 1.

Based on?

Re: 10 Physically Strongest Races

Originally posted by HumbleServant
Name 10 Physically Strongest Races. No race above Thanos in strength. This is pure strength only. Both Marvel and DC included.

Kryptonians from Earth Prime (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 1 (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 2 (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 3 (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 4 (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 5 (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 6 (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 7 (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 8 (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 9 (disqualified)
...
Thanos
...
Strontians (Gladiator's race) (qualified)

Originally posted by Juntai
I mean we watched them all die while Lobo played guitar on top of the tallest building, and in other flashbacks.

Well yeah, I meant in how different is Lobo in terms of strength etc compared to the Czarnians?

Based on some books, he's typical (including the blood clone ability hence the need for his bioweapon), apart from his bloodthirsty nature. So if they ALL have star-throwing strength levels, then they're comfortably above Thanos.

Re: Re: 10 Physically Strongest Races

Originally posted by Magnon
Kryptonians from Earth Prime (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 1 (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 2 (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 3 (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 4 (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 5 (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 6 (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 7 (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 8 (disqualified)
Kryptonians from Earth 9 (disqualified)
...
Thanos
...
Strontians (Gladiator's race) (qualified)
You do know that using gladiators dna produced a Thanos clone that was 4 times stronger than thanos right? Now where do you think the strength came from?

Re: Re: Re: 10 Physically Strongest Races

Originally posted by JBL
You do know that using gladiators dna produced a Thanos clone that was 4 times stronger than thanos right? Now where do you think the strength came from?

Scans?

Originally posted by Bentley
Good point. Forget what I said

you just shit all over insane titty

makes me so happy

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Scans?

That's true. He's talking about the Thanosai.

Yes but I want HIM to actually post scans for once.

Superman held bleed in his mouth which only monitors could do , that is atleast equivalent to what MR.Mohawk did