Hawkman gets his mace and weaponry while Namor gets his trident.
LAW
lawest9Senior Member
Moderator please correct the title to HAWKMAN..
PTM
Prof. T.C McAbeKryptonian Scientist
Gene wins
DEF
deftSenior Member
Hawman receives the Black Adam treatment.
PTM
Prof. T.C McAbeKryptonian Scientist
Originally posted by deft Hawman receives the Barak Adam treatment.
ECS
EcstaticGraceSenior Member
I thought I was going to learn about a new character when I clicked on this thread 😒 some master technopath or something
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Gene Hackman? That actor?
PTM
Prof. T.C McAbeKryptonian Scientist
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace I thought I was going to learn about a new character when I clicked on this thread 😒 some master technopath or something
You mean Hackerman from Kung Fury?
ECS
EcstaticGraceSenior Member
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe You mean Hackerman from Kung Fury?
Never seen it
PTM
Prof. T.C McAbeKryptonian Scientist
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace Never seen it
It had its moments. Free to watch on YT.
OBM
One Big MobDead
The C isn't really close to the W. Very close to the A however...
LAW
lawest9Senior Member
Originally posted by One Big Mob The C isn't really close to the W. Very close to the A however...
I typed Hawkman in correctly and the spell check on my phone corrected to " Hackman" instead, very annoying.
OBM
One Big MobDead
Learn how to type without crutches lacest9.
LAW
lawest9Senior Member
Originally posted by One Big Mob Learn how to type without crutches lacest9.
Explain please.
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
Originally posted by lawest9 Moderator please correct the title to HAWKMAN..
Done.
LAW
lawest9Senior Member
Originally posted by -Pr- Done.
Thank you much -pr-, much appreciated.
STO
StoicAvenger
Namor wins this.
PHI
Philosophía"The devil made me do it"
Originally posted by lawest9 Moderator please correct the title to HAWKMAN..
Sorry it took me so long, done now.
Anyhow, Hawkman breaks his face 👆
STO
StoicAvenger
Yep he breaks his face on Namor’s fists.
SQU
SquallXSenior Member
Of Hawkman still possesses the items he had in Public Enemy, he wins.