Wonder Woman is gone. Who replaces her fights?

Started by HumbleServant2 pages

Wonder Woman is gone. Who replaces her fights?

Who is the closest person to her powerlevel that can replace her?

Donna Troy.

Perfect answer.

Yeah I agree with Darksaint and Stoic.

I don’t think Donna is on par with Diana. I’d imagine Nubia should be though but whether she has the feats is questionable and maybe Jason being her twin could be a good replacement.

Historically Hippolyta has as well like she’s doing currently but Hippolyta isn’t on Diana’s level either.

Nah, they're not on par, but as OP said she's closest.

Supergirl

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Donna Troy.

👆

She is sexier, too.

Diana is an old, used whore.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nah, they're not on par, but as OP said she's closest.

I guess if you focus solely off the Wonder Woman mythos. Nubia would probably be the closest though.

Not too often you ever hear people say "Oh no this Wonder Woman villain got loose and is beating everyone! We need Wonder Woman to contain this Wonder Woman villain otherwise all hope is lost!"

So with that being said, Cassandra Cain.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Diana is an old, used whore.
You say that as if it's something bad.

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Not too often you ever hear people say "Oh no this Wonder Woman villain got loose and is beating everyone! We need Wonder Woman to contain this Wonder Woman villain otherwise all hope is lost!"

So with that being said, Cassandra Cain.

I’d be curious to how Cassandra Cain does against any of Diana’s rogues... I can’t even think of one I think would be a fair fight.

Yeah she would annihilate them. Maybe I lower it to the black Batwoman.

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Not too often you ever hear people say "Oh no this Wonder Woman villain got loose and is beating everyone! We need Wonder Woman to contain this Wonder Woman villain otherwise all hope is lost!"

So with that being said, Cassandra Cain.


😂

Originally posted by HumbleServant
Who is the closest person to her powerlevel that can replace her?
Thor.

Oh, you mean DC?

Hippolyta, Donna, Power Girl etc.

Thor can replace her in her love life

Wonder Woman gives him her lasso and he won't be able to stop eating cock.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Donna Troy.

Mind giving some feats? The only thing I can think of for her after her getting back her powers after being a Darkstar was a fight she thought she had with a crazy Diana(but it was Circe posing at her) implying she's close enough to give Diana a good fight.

Dc created the perfect replacement back in 85 to replace the pre crisis earth 2 WW.

https://ibb.co/5nQ0ws5

From a power standpoint Fury makes a helluva lot more sense than Donna Troy and even admittedly my suggestion of Hippolyta