DAM Damborgson King of the Damboys Thor slams his fist on the ground and Lobo is shot clear across the solar system.
DAR DarkSaint85 Bonified abstract Originally posted by Damborgson Thor slams his fist on the ground and Lobo is shot clear across the solar system. Then comes back, assuming it happens.
DEL Delta1938 True King of House of El Originally posted by Damborgson Thor slams his fist on the ground and Lobo is shot clear across the solar system. Originally posted by DarkSaint85 Then comes back, assuming it happens. You two BZ this after the tournament. Make it happen!!
DAM Damborgson King of the Damboys Rinse and repeat 🤷‍♂️ until the bike breaks or Lobo does.
DAM Damborgson King of the Damboys Originally posted by Delta1938 You two BZ this after the tournament. Make it happen!! Lobo vs Unworthy Thor?Or something else?
DAR DarkSaint85 Bonified abstract Depends if Medusa is also there.But I'm game, Dambo, if you are. I have a feeling Smurph has won mine so I'll be free lol.
DAM Damborgson King of the Damboys 🤔With just the axe Thor would be at a bad disadvantage in a BZ setting.Make it Golden Thor as seen in War of the Realms and his own little series and you got a deal!
DIE Diesldude Senior Member Originally posted by DarkSaint85 Depends if Medusa is also there.But I'm game, Dambo, if you are. I have a feeling Smurph has won mine so I'll be free lol. lol spoke too sooin?
DAR DarkSaint85 Bonified abstract I'll just clone myself.But Damborg, couldn't non Golden Arm Thor do the while fist slamming thing too? What would GA Thor bring to the table (apart from bling ,lol)?
DAM Damborgson King of the Damboys He brings hammers ! Several bootleg ones under his command. So fight with them.