Aquaman runs the seafood guantlet

Started by Badabing1 pages

Aquaman runs the seafood guantlet

How far does Aquaman get before he dies?

1. Clam chowder (New England)

2. Fish sticks (Gorton's)

3. Tuna melt

4. Crab legs

5. Mahi mahi

6. Grilled salmon

7. Lobster tail

Doesn’t even make it to 1. He slips on a banana peel and break his own neck.

Re: Aquaman runs the seafood guantlet

Originally posted by Badabing
How far does Aquaman get before he dies?

1. Clam chowder (New England)

2. Fish sticks (Gorton's)

3. Tuna melt

4. Crab legs

5. Mahi mahi

6. Grilled salmon

7. Lobster tail

No Oysters or Shrimp????????

😂

Quality kmc

Gauntlet is out of order.

I know what the tier list says, but clam chowder's appetizer feats are low showings. It's usually entree level tbh.

I love clam chowder.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I love clam chowder.
You're woke and probably like Manhattan clam chowder. 😘

dur

Originally posted by Badabing
You're woke and probably like Manhattan clam chowder. 😘

dur

I like this version of New England, cooked by a Michelin starred Brit. 🙂 it's very New York and woke.

YouTube video

where is eel?

dislike

Originally posted by MrMind
where is eel?

dislike

eel pie is a delicious London dish.

There's no way he gets past 3. TM is probably the worst non-vegan sandwich out there and definitely outside Arthur's capabilities.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
eel pie is a delicious London dish.

fuk your eel pie

I want unagi

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I like this version of New England, cooked by a Michelin starred Brit. 🙂 it's very New York and woke.

YouTube video

I stopped when I saw she used bacon. I knew it was good at that moment.

Originally posted by Badabing
I stopped when I saw she used bacon. I knew it was good at that moment.
Bacon is the greatest thing, surf and turf is top notch Bada!

His glass chin would break trying to chew even the most buttery smooth clam chowder.

Big lulz at Pr pretending not to see this thread.

Gauntlet rapes Arthur.

Originally posted by Badabing
I stopped when I saw she used bacon. I knew it was good at that moment.

Like the Hulk in Bruce Banner there is Fat Bada in you waiting to take over

only thing for sure here is that pr loses. 👆