DarkSaint85
Bonified abstract
Originally posted by Magnon
I think you are extrapolating that scan too far. He sped up all of time and space -- Turtle didn't follow because his field protects him from Flash's power. It's quite a big leap to assume, based on that, that he can individually select each person and thing on Earth he would take with him.I do agree, though, that IF Flash chooses to be as destructive as he possibly can he would be able to wipe out the entire Marvel Earth. I just don't think that he would choose such an approach, and that would likely make him miss ForgetMeNot.
You missed the previous panel - 'as I use this gift to connect with every living thing'. The comic then explicitly states he 'takes everyone to the future' EXCEPT the Turtle.
I wasn't saying that he individually selects each person and thing to take. I am saying he would just do a blanket move, and anyone he misses (ForgetMeNot, as an example) would be left behind. Hell, it could even be a move at the END of his slicing and dicing. Main point is, it'll deal with ForgetMeNot (which is your original question). CIS and PIS is off, and he's out to kill/cause max destruction - asking what is or isn't in character for Flash is a ship long gone.
Moreover, the onus is on you to prove that ForgetMeNot would be missed. We know how ForgetMeNot's powers work - when one looks at him, you know he's there, but the instance you DON'T, you forget him.
Flash, however, would be CONSTANTLY connected to everyone through the SpeedForce. It would be as if he is constantly looking at ForgetMeNot, only, it would be through the SF and not through light waves bouncing off him or whatever. Just as Fantomex was able to detect him and remembered him the entire time - I think here, it is you who is extrapolating widely.