Unworthy Thor vs Vapor

Started by DantasKEdc2 pages

Unworthy Thor vs Vapor

Unworthy Thor vs Vapor

Even Odinforce Thor gets killed by her.

That brazzers thing is a nice touch

Thank you, thank you.

Thor's a god who can breath in space. He's immune to all mortal poisons, including Tony Starks entire private stock.

He's flown into suns. Nothing Vapor does can affect those godly lungs, if the sun can't burn them out.

Originally posted by cdtm
Thor's a god who can breath in space.

Shut up, you idiot:


Classic Thor definitely needed to breathe. Current? Who knows.

We know.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
We know.

I know you guys know. I was just piling on 😄

Originally posted by zopzop
Current? Who knows.

You missed the part with him choking on Hulk's hard meat?

I mean, we can't say for certain it was hard. Maybe it was all squishy?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

A know nothing hack. This is about as legitimate as Iron Fist being unable to harm Luke Cage and that metal skinned Warhawk under one writer.

Walter Simonsons Thor survived in space for extended periods of time. Old Man Skyfather Thor was out in space with Old Man Logan the Phoenix Avatar for how long?

Not to mention Jason Aaron had asgardians talking and fighting with Gladiator in space, riding wooden ships and blasting away with Asgardian Destroyer.

Originally posted by cdtm
Jason Aaron had asgardians talking ....... with Gladiator in space

There's no sound in space because sound can't exist in a vacuum (no medium to travel through). So in your own words Aaron is a "know nothing hack". 😄

Besides, Thor was talking underwater and he still admitted he would've drowned vin:

Talking is a non-feat...

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Besides, Thor was talking underwater and he still admitted he would've drowned vin:

Talking is a non-feat...

"..else I become the mortal Donald Blake and drown."

STILL I AM NO AMPHIBIAN, AS IS NAMOR

I MUST END THIS QUICKLY

He can hold his breath for a while, because of his superhuman attributes, sure.

But he can't do that forever:

Yeah, Vapor wins :

I mean look what Mongoose's feeble gas did to him.

Any thread, any topic:

Cdtm:

Originally posted by cdtm
Iron Fist

😂