Hyperion: Is Hulk really unmatched in pure strength

Started by Mariland1 pages

Hyperion: Is Hulk really unmatched in pure strength

Everywhere I go I hear that Hyperion is a LOT stronger than WBH/One Below All dimensional Hulk.

Is Hyperion really stronge? I haven't heard a single person tell me different

I know that Hyperion has better feats but, on paper, TOBA offers enough interdimensional energy to make WBH infinite tons range. TOBA's dimension is like the speed force for strengthsters.

Hulk is stronger than him, even Hickman admitted this. Hyperion is still pretty got darn powerful. I'm not even talking about WBH.

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk is stronger than him, even Hickman admitted this. Hyperion is still pretty got darn powerful. I'm not even talking about WBH.
That's what I thought.

I know Thanos is a mutated eternal like the Thing compared a human for Eternals, but compared to Hyperion is like Doc Samson>Thing of Eternals right? Although Thanos still could beat him I think Hyperion has more brute strength than Thanos

But as a strengthsters you can't compete with TOBA, TOBA is being far superior to the Eternals and Asgardian Skyfathers

Yeah Hyperion is stronger than Hulk.

Originally posted by Mariland
I know that Hyperion has better feats but, on paper, TOBA offers enough interdimensional energy to make WBH infinite tons range. TOBA's dimension is like the speed force for strengthsters.

Does he?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Does he?
Well from what I'm told at least

Originally posted by Mariland
Well from what I'm told at least
Svend is that you?

Apparently he can press two universes 🤣

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Svend is that you?
Is that some Hyperion fanboy?

Originally posted by Mariland
Is that some Hyperion fanboy?
Let me tell you of KMC. Svend was also known as Judge of the Council of Judges, his best friend was Turtle Thomas, a less retarded Broly and Svend was a Muffasa fan boy. A KMC legend.

Interesting. Have you seen the new Loki, my new favorite show

Originally posted by Mariland
Interesting. Have you seen the new Loki, my new favorite show
Yes, it is very good. I enjoy the beuracracy in the style of Brazil and the cold war spy tropes.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yeah Hyperion is stronger than Hulk.

Lol

Hulk. His skin gives him a Luke Cage advantage combination that is hard to beat.

Hyperion is stronger than most versions of Hulk. WBH is stronger than him however.

Re: Hyperion: Is Hulk really unmatched in pure strength

Originally posted by Mariland
Everywhere I go I hear that Hyperion is a LOT stronger than WBH/One Below All dimensional Hulk.

Is Hyperion really stronge? I haven't heard a single person tell me different

So your question in your title is whether Hulk is really the strongest.

Then in your OP ask if Hyperion is strongest.

hmm.