Pick 4 to protect you (Magic Users)

Started by HumbleServant1 pages

Pick 4 to protect you (Magic Users)

Pick 4 to protect you. The other 4 will be coming after you

These guys can also use their powers to hide you in other dimensions and summon creatures/beings to protect you (if they will)

Constantine
Zatanna
Scarlet Witch
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate
Ghost Rider
Loki
Dr. Doom

Constantine
Doom
Dr Fate
Dr Strange.

Hopefully Constantine actually tries to protect me, and not, you know....trade my soul to a demon, then try and play poker to win my soul back or something.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Constantine
Doom
Dr Fate
Dr Strange.

.

This is the only smart answer.

Both Constantine and Doom are picked purely because I wouldn't want them after me. Strange and Fate have to power to defend against anyone else on the list but these two are smart enough to find a way around that

Yeah. Was a tossup to try and get Loki in there, but I wanted the two biggest bastards on my team, plus the strongest.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah. Was a tossup to try and get Loki in there, but I wanted the two biggest bastards on my team, plus the strongest.
is Loki in these guys league tho? I consider him more of a prep mage than a on the spot mage

He's still a sneaky sneak, and I wouldn't normally be comfortable knowing he was after me.

Same as with Constantine - he's more a prep guy. But I'd rather have him protecting me than after me....

Yea I had in mind that some of these guys were tricky and smart which is why I pick them. Cool posts 👆

Constantine
Doom
Fate
Loki

Ghost Rider is useless here. The best answer is what Saint gave. You can switch Loki in for almost any of those people but I feel confident that with basic knowledge, the team will go after him first.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Constantine
Doom
Dr Fate
Dr Strange.
Can't argue with this list. But something is nagging at me to pick Zatanna. mmm

zatanna is there to sit on my face and fart in my mouth

Sigh

Zatannas powers are slowly becoming more Uber then Constantine's

uber or lyft?

This is a good thread, and hard to get right imo.

Kulan Gath should be there though and Mordru.

Strange
Zatanna
Constatine
Fate

I wanted to pick Doom, but I know he would secretly be scheming something against me and the others anyway, so might as well go against him head on. Loki and Wanda are scary too though.

Yeah, my picks were assuming they'd all actually want to and would try their utmost to protect me lol.

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Zatannas powers are slowly becoming more Uber then Constantine's
That's what I thought.