Krakoa annexes Wakanda

Started by basilisk1 pages

Krakoa annexes Wakanda

The mutants of Krakoa establish a habitat in the jungles of western Wakanda. Black Panther protests at the highest level but the the mutants respond that, as the next step in human evolution, they are superior and should be able to do as they please wherever they please. Cyclops tells the Wakandans to relocate to Uganda.

War is declared and Wakanda sends in its forces to retake their land. Krakoa declares war on Wakanda in response.

Can the Wakandans save their country or do the mutants prevail?

Cyclops tells the Wakandans to relocate to Uganda.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Best post in a long while.

😆

Uganda forever!!!!

Re: Krakoa annexes Wakanda

Originally posted by basilisk
The mutants of Krakoa establish a habitat in the jungles of western Wakanda. Black Panther protests at the highest level but the the mutants respond that, as the next step in human evolution, they are superior and should be able to do as they please wherever they please. Cyclops tells the Wakandans to relocate to Uganda.

War is declared and Wakanda sends in its forces to retake their land. Krakoa declares war on Wakanda in response.

Can the Wakandans save their country or do the mutants prevail?

Black Panther hits up Boe Jiden to force Cyclops to do a course in CRT.

😂 at that scenario. The match is a bit silly considering the folks on Krakoa, so I'll talk about the scenario.

Cyclops wouldn't normally do something like that. He doesn't have the authority to anyway, as the Quiet Council makes those decisions. They would also be opposed to military conquest.

As for the likelihood of a fight between the two, Wakanda-Krakoan relations are a bit strained at the moment, at least in terms of their governments. Sentiments among the average citizens of either place varies, granted, Wakanda does have its anti-mutant groups.

Storm burned possibly the last bridge with Wakanda during X of Swords too, which made T'Challa destroy the Krakoan gate in Wakanda afterwards. The nations aren't actively hostile towards each other, but there's definitely a political rift between them.

Actually, is Storm even legally allowed in Wakanda without permission anymore? T'Challa seemed pretty pissed about the Skybreaker thing, and his statement seems like he banned her freely traveling there. Might apply to all Krakoans too.

Why are you ruining our fun?

Cyclops tells the Wakandans to relocate to Uganda.

Period.

You, Style, need to relocate to Uganda, too.

I thought it was funny too. Just don't think the actual matchup is particularly compelling, so I talked about canon I guess.

Going to Uganda might be interesting though. I could meet that amazing reporter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p--GfVXfNa0

"Why are you gae?"

👆

And he made sure to invite Martin Ssempa (see the full interview), who could probably solo KMC:

Wait they brought him in too? 😂

I only watched part of the full interview. Didn't know.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
👆

And he made sure to invite Martin Ssempa (see the full interview), who could probably solo KMC:

pasta solos krakoa via poopoo eating

Originally posted by StyleTime
Wait they brought him in too? 😂

I only watched part of the full interview. Didn't know.

Yes, they did.

Pepe Julian Onziema vs. Martin Ssempa.

That battle was more epic than any of our KMC comic battles.

YouTube video

Star Wars version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNyZuoj2EM0

And... the original (only for really brave): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf0Lv3egcMc

Originally posted by StyleTime
I thought it was funny too. Just don't think the actual matchup is particularly compelling, so I talked about canon I guess.

Going to Uganda might be interesting though. I could meet that amazing reporter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p--GfVXfNa0

"Why are you gae?"

Simon Njala would be T'challa's J. Jonah Jameson.

"Black Panther is gae! He's a menace!"

Re: Krakoa annexes Wakanda

Originally posted by basilisk
Cyclops tells the Wakandans to relocate to Uganda.

**** yeah, he does.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Simon Njala would be T'challa's J. Jonah Jameson.

"Black Panther is gae! He's a menace!"


👆

I'd read it.

👆