I Am Sooooo Bored

Started by MrMind2 pages

I Am Sooooo Bored

at my work right now drinking. doing 16 hours shift, thinking about masterbating in my office

What do you do man?

Masturbating in his Office.

😂

That is indeed his MO. Tbh we're all just jelly - stroke the cock, on the clock.

getting paid to cum

Originally posted by Damborgson
What do you do man?

Office jobs can either be as tough as slavery... or so lax, you don't really need to do anything.

There's no single rule here.

I remember when I used my work printer to print a picture of my co-worker and jerked off to it. Good times, good job.

Do you still have that picture?

Yes, why? shocklaugh

I'll swap pics of cdtm's sister.

Originally posted by MrMind
at my work right now drinking. doing 16 hours shift, thinking about masterbating in my office

16 hours! Do you have enough drugs for your shift?

Pics of your face will keep him hard, Facee.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Office jobs can either be as tough as slavery... or so lax, you don't really need to do anything.

There's no single rule here.

I remember when I used my work printer to print a picture of my co-worker and jerked off to it. Good times, good job.

Haha, of a girl right Stilt ?

....right Stilt ? 🙁

What is going on with KMC

Originally posted by Damborgson
Haha, of a girl right Stilt ?

....right Stilt ? 🙁

Feet are feet.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Haha, of a girl right Stilt ?

....right Stilt ? 🙁

😆

You got that meme perfectly 👆

Yes, of a girl.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
😆

You got that meme perfectly 👆

Yes, of a girl.

I thought you borrowed your coworkers shoes for this stuff

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Office jobs can either be as tough as slavery... or so lax, you don't really need to do anything.

There's no single rule here.

I remember when I used my work printer to print a picture of my co-worker and jerked off to it. Good times, good job.

I'd jerk off directly on my coworker if I was you

with that python between your legs you'll be immune to the metoo movement

There's only one way the females would be saying 'me, too!'

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
😆

You got that meme perfectly 👆

Yes, of a girl.

A man of culture I see.

We need to catch Carver up, remove some of that inocense.