I'm gonna fuck Thor in the ass till he bleeds profoundly 👆
MRM
MrMindSenior Member
I chose Faora
she was a goddess
DAM
DamborgsonKing of the Damboys
hate ****ing Brie Larson sounds good to me actually.
ECS
EcstaticGraceSenior Member
Definitely Faora
PAR
ParmaniacEvincar of KMC
Originally posted by Damborgson hate ****ing Brie Larson sounds good to me actually.
I see you're a man of culture
CDT
cdtmRestricted
Chris Helmsworths golden blonde hair.
ABH
abhilegendPrince of All Saiyans
Reverse stilt, huh?
GLO
GlorificusSenior Member
Hemsworth Thor, no question.
DAM
DamborgsonKing of the Damboys
Originally posted by Parmaniac I see you're a man of culture
Yeah man I mean, she looks fine. I don't have to discuss her identity politics or like her or anything 🤷‍♂️🤔🤔🤷‍♂️
ZOP
zopzopLord of the Great Abyss
Originally posted by Glorificus Hemsworth Thor, no question.
👆
MRM
MrMindSenior Member
Originally posted by zopzop 👆
Is he your type? Always thought you love the twinks
ZOP
zopzopLord of the Great Abyss
Originally posted by MrMind Is he your type? Always thought you love the twinks
Twinks?! 😘
DAM
DamborgsonKing of the Damboys
So you prefer traditionally attractive dudes? Like Chris?
DEA
DeadpoolXXXFraggin' Bastiches
gadot for me. droolio
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Originally posted by Damborgson So you prefer traditionally attractive dudes? Like Chris?
He prefers bears, actually. He said so dozens of times. 100% kmc canon.
Mind and Dambo, anal lesson, no lube, both bending over in my office today.
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
Homophobic title is homophobic, and the selections are terribly limited.
MRM
MrMindSenior Member
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW He prefers bears, actually. He said so dozens of times. 100% kmc canon.
Mind and Dambo, anal lesson, no lube, both bending over in my office today.
no lube?
that's just cruel
DAM
DamborgsonKing of the Damboys
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW He prefers bears, actually. He said so dozens of times. 100% kmc canon.
Mind and Dambo, anal lesson, no lube, both bending over in my office today.