I have never felt this much power!!

Started by JBL1 pages

I have never felt this much power!!

Who has held Thor's hammer and nearly wet their pants, dress ect from feeling that much power? Who did it impress the most?

In a comic that is admissible by forum rules? Or in a comic that is banned by the mods?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
In a comic that is admissible by forum rules? Or in a comic that is banned by the mods?

To be fair, it is his topic and he can include non canon comics if he wants.

Of course he can. His thread ,his rules - but I asked him a pretty simple question, so am sure he will answer in a simple clear manner. A, or B. No embellishments needed.

It can be any comic, any character that held the hammer.

Is this about Superman?

Originally posted by -Pr-
Is this about Superman?

Was that a rhetorical question?

Originally posted by -Pr-
Is this about Superman?
This is about ANY character that has held the hammer and felt it's power. Superman is not the only character that felt it's power and had a reaction.

Since Superman fans cannot get past their auto protection of Superman, I'll go first. My choice would be between Captain American and Beta Ray Bill. Swinging more towards Bill.

Originally posted by JBL
This is about ANY character that has held the hammer and felt it's power. Superman is not the only character that felt it's power and had a reaction.

Your lies need to be more opaque.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Your lies need to be more opaque.
There are MANY choices here. If you and your psychic abilities really worked, you would know that. Superman is not even in my top 3 picks. Some may say Superman, Some may say Dargo, some may say Wonder Woman etc. As I stated, Captain American and Beta Ray Bill reacted FAR more in my opinion, with my choice swinging more towards Bill. Seems you are quick to call someone a liar when it comes to Superman. I hope no one picks Superman for their sake.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Is this about Superman?
😂

I thought you came out finally from the title

Originally posted by Damborgson
I thought you came out finally from the title
The title Is about feeling the Power of the Hammer, which ALL who have held it mentioned.

I Swear, it's like Superman pissed and wet the entire comic book in that scene the way people are taking offense to this thread.

Originally posted by JBL
The title Is about feeling the Power of the Hammer, which ALL who have held it mentioned.

I Swear, it's like Superman pissed and wet the entire comic book in that scene the way people are taking offense to this thread.

With how you are, I can't tell if you're lying trying to get people riled up, or you're just stupid enough to think people are offended. Both are equally viable possibilities.

Originally posted by Delta1938
With how you are, I can't tell if you're lying trying to get people riled up, or you're just stupid enough to think people are offended. Both are equally viable possibilities.
You Superman fans are the ones that are Stupid enough to think this is about Superman. Your ridiculous responses and butt hurt nature shows in your very posts. So somewhere in your deep conscience you must think Superman is the guilty party when there are 5 or more characters that spoke on the Hammers power.

Originally posted by JBL
You Superman fans are the ones that are Stupid enough to think this is about Superman. Your ridiculous responses and butt hurt nature shows in your very posts. So somewhere in your deep conscience you must think Superman is the guilty party when there are 5 or more characters that spoke on the Hammers power.

Uh huh.

Originally posted by JBL
Since Superman fans cannot get past their auto protection of Superman, I'll go first. My choice would be between Captain American and Beta Ray Bill. Swinging more towards Bill.

Originally posted by JBL The title Is about feeling the Power of the Hammer, which ALL who have held it mentioned.

I Swear, it's like Superman pissed and wet the entire comic book in that scene the way people are taking offense to this thread.

Plus your past lying about everything. But victim players are usually dim. Pr merely asked if it's about Superman, because of your lies and whining and accusations of Superman fans lie because.....they post feats. You do this to yourself.

This thread is clearly going to go nowhere. Closing.