Aquaman vs Mr. Sinister

Started by Walt Longmire1 pages

Aquaman vs Mr. Sinister

first match: takes place in sinisters base

second match :takes place near a small ocean

third match :1 day prep for each

who wins?

Essex turns him into a sex doll for Wildchild

We really need somebody to euphorically make a case for Aquaman here.

Sinister in all 3 cases.

Originally posted by Philosophía
We really need somebody to euphorically make a case for Aquaman here.

Pr can't resist Essex.

Originally posted by Glorificus
Sinister in all 3 holes.

Fixed it for you, Horri Glori.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pr can't resist Essex.
Pr is too chill. But I bet he gets hard when he sees the [one] Aquaman forum fanboy trolling the threads. He's been waiting for this moment for 15 years, finally, Aquaman has his own carver. His own quanchi.

Pr banned OP for making this thread.

From now on, only matches that Aquaman can win.

Originally posted by Smurph
Pr banned OP for making this thread.

From now on, only matches that Aquaman can win.

I guess that means no more aquaman threads ever

He wins at mating, unlike Superman, I guess.

Though at least Clark's baby got to celebrate his first birthday.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He wins at mating, unlike Superman, I guess.

Though at least Clark's baby got to celebrate his first birthday.

Never gets old 😂

Like Aquababy

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Fixed it for you, Horri Glori.

Does AQ have a blow hole?

Pr is too chill. But I bet he gets hard when he sees the [one] Aquaman forum fanboy trolling the threads. He's been waiting for this moment for 15 years, finally, Aquaman has his own carver. His own quanchi.

Yeah but he stayed well clear of the Aquaman vs Spectre thread I set up for him. Ironically making it Crispus and giving the water hand plus merged trident actually gave it a debatable argument. The water hand protected Arthur from the magic of all the Atlantean mages (as did the trident of Poseidon )and Crispus had really questionable lows for a Spectre.

Originally posted by Robtard

😆

Y'all need Jesus.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Y'all need Jesus.
BIG TIME!!!!!!!

Is he a Mexican with a big dingdong?

Originally posted by -Pr-
Y'all need Jesus.

Love ya <3