Happy Birthday, SamZED!

Started by StiltmanFTW1 pages

Happy Birthday, SamZED!

His KMC profile is filled with lies, his birthday is actually today.

Happy Birthday, Sam

CUM back to us.

Russia's premier Spidey fan.

Originally posted by steverules_2

The legendary author of So why shouldn't I let my dog bang me? thread.

Originally posted by steverules_2

One of the GOATs. Up there with Zopzop for deviancy.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
One of the GOATs. Up there with Zopzop for deviancy.

😆
Hey, wait a minute.............. 🙁

PS Happy Birthday Sam!

Happy Birthday Sam.

**** you Sam.

For being given a happy birthday post, no one gave me one.

Nobody cares about your birthday, Todd.

We're all just waiting for you to die.

Happy Birthday!

Thanks, guys!!! cry I am genuinely touched. Especially for being remembers as the creator of that one dog-related thread. FYI had another one about banging my sister. The glory days...

Originally posted by SamZED
Thanks, guys!!! cry I am genuinely touched. Especially for being remembers as the creator of that one dog-related thread. FYI had another one about banging my sister. The glory days...
Not worth mentioning by KMC standards.

Happy Birthday

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The legendary author of [b]So why shouldn't I let my dog bang me? thread. [/B]

After literally a decade in this wretched hive of scum and villainy, I'm still left speechless sometimes. 😂😂😂😂😂

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Not worth mentioning by KMC standards.

Happy Birthday


Yeah, nothing on the legendary Colossus Big C.

Happy Birthday Sam

Originally posted by SamZED
FYI had another one about banging my sister.

👆

Going to marry my sister (cdtm is gonna love this thread)

Originally posted by SamZED
The glory days...

You can relive them, just start actively posting again

Happy Birthday tovarisch.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
👆

[b]Going to marry my sister[/B]

Sam giving people mental shortcircuits.

My favorite russian.

Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday you vodka swilling Russian.

Happy birthday buddy!!!!!!!!!