Happy New Year, KMC!

Started by StiltmanFTW1 pages

Happy New Year, KMC!

YouTube video

Happy New year you nimrods 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Happy New Year from NYC! All I want is my sense of taste and smell back LOL.

Originally posted by zopzop
Happy New Year from NYC! All I want is my sense of taste and smell back LOL.

Open wide, I think I have a cure for that.

happy new year, you nimrods

Happy New Year !!!

Happy New Year.

Happy New Year fellow degenerates!

We will never leave.

Happy New Year!

Originally posted by -Pr-
Happy New Year everybody.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Happy new year everyone!!!!!!!

Happy New Years.

And why do the supermarkets not sell alcohol?

I can see the package stores not selling any being CLOSED. But they're running in business, so wth?

Todd, I don't know how to say it, but I'm afraid there isn't anyone left in the world who would think selling you booze is a good idea.

I have two weed gummies. They were in the trunk of my car for a few months now.

Maybe I should take one against my better judgement.

Happy new year!

Originally posted by cdtm
I have two weed gummies. They were in the trunk of my car for a few months now.

Maybe I should take one against my better judgement.

You shouldn't take them orally after that long. It could be dangerous.

Insert them anally 👍

Happy New Year!!!