Superman vs. Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner and John Stewart

Started by StiltmanFTW1 pages

Superman vs. Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner and John Stewart

vs.

Guy takes the ring off and soloes.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Guy takes the ring off and soloes.

Superman only beats up John Stewart

then raises his hand up for sieg heil sign while getting his shit kicked in by Guy

Kyle paints in the corner

Originally posted by MrMind
Superman only beats up John Stewart

holy fuk that comic is almost 20 years ago time flies like a ***** with wings

Superman literally one shot KOs them all.

Originally posted by Philosophía
Superman literally one shot KOs them all.

I am actually interested to know Superman's track records against Green Lanterns

They need Hal to win
I’d say Superman imo

Originally posted by xJLxKing
They need Hal to win
I’d say Superman imo

Then what do you think about this match?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=668891

Originally posted by MrMind
I am actually interested to know Superman's track records against Green Lanterns

Abhi recently posted some sweet scans of Superman crying about how hard Hal hit him when holding back --- and being scared shitless of the mere thought of his true power 😉

Originally posted by MrMind
I am actually interested to know Superman's track records against Green Lanterns
Well, to give you an example, when Superman (even the weaker pre-Flashpoint one) isn't there to talk people down he literally one-shot John:

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Abhi recently posted some sweet scans of Superman crying about how hard Hal hit him when holding back --- and being scared shitless of the mere thought of his true power 😉

with the help of dragon ball and green lanterns, abhi has finally let go of his superman pillow and underwears

Originally posted by MrMind
with the help of dragon ball and green lanterns, abhi has finally let go of his superman pillow and underwears

👆

Phil will soon follow.

I'm the original "Goku beats Superman" fanboy.

Bump. Superman.

Originally posted by MrMind
holy fuk that comic is almost 20 years ago time flies like a ***** with wings

Yup. Terrifying, isn't it? Also depressing.

Back on topic, Superman wins after a good fight.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Guy takes the ring off and soloes.