Which race in DC has the most advanced technology

Started by qwertyuiop19981 pages

Which race in DC has the most advanced technology

As the topic stated, which race do you think has the supreme technology in general?

Krytonians.

New Gods

Monitors

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
New Gods
Originally posted by abhilegend
Monitors

If we're going with gods and supergods you might as well go all the way and say the Hands.

But a more down-to-earth answer would probably be the technology of the most intelligent race.

Luther.

Translating the bible is not that much of a high tech feat

Originally posted by lawest9
Krytonians.

Never heard of them.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Never heard of them.

They have really advanced robots.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryten

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
They have really advanced robots.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryten

Wow!

Lawest really knows his stuff 👆

Imps, Controllers, Monitors, New Gods.

Originally posted by Bentley
Translating the bible is not that much of a high tech feat
damn spell check Luthor.

The writers.

But for a serious answer I'd also add Coluans.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
damn spell check Luthor.
Yes I know, I suffer the same annoyance.

Imp since magic to them is high tech
Monitors for obvious reason. I’d argue they surpass Imps in general just not Mxy.
New gods
Colu

Kryptonians.

Multans?? Of which Guardians, Controllers, Zamarons are all a part of.

i was gonna say the asian master race but don't wanna get too dicey