Aquaman with prep vs Hulk

Started by Bentley2 pages

Aquaman with prep vs Hulk

This is Hulk as he was in Planet Hulk.

Aquaman is part of the Illuminati but doesn't think sending Hulk into space was quite the good way to get rid of him so he decides to go and spank him himself. He has one month of prep.

aquaman can equip with water hand, gets ocean master and merra to all help him with a squad of Atlantis soldiers

he still get eaten alive

Even with Pr's sperm running through Aquaman's veins, he still gets smashed.

Waterhand isn’t something you just take on and off lol.

But fk it. Aquaman > Cannonball > Gladiator > Hulk + Hyperion.

last I check Hulk can beat Doomsday's ass confirmed by Geoff Johns in DD Clock

Hulk>Doomsday>The Entire Justice League>>>>>>>>Aquaman

Originally posted by MrMind
last I check Hulk can beat Doomsday's ass confirmed by Geoff Johns in DD Clock

Hulk>Doomsday>The Entire Justice League>>>>>>>>Aquaman

green behemoth could be anyone 👀

Actual scaling exist for this don’t fight it

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
green behemoth could be anyone 👀

Actual scaling exist for this don’t fight it

i mean last i check theres only one green behemoth that i know of

Originally posted by MrMind
i mean last i check theres only one green behemoth that i know of

Meh I’d argue DC could have their own variations. We’ve see Hulk vs Superman in crossovers we even seen Batman vs Superman in crossovers. I wouldn’t take a statement with nothing visibly shown too serious. Especially even if it is referring to Hulk it could be a different incarnation.

we are getting off topic here, what does arthur bring to the table that hulk hasn't encounter before even with prep

Depends on what feats are available to Arthur his telepathy seems to be popping up here and there, and Hulk’s resistance to telepathy is inconsistent.

There’s BFR with the JL Card which he did to Shaggyman. Hulk could end up in space.

The rest I’m sure Hulk could handle due to regen and his physicals honestly. But if we played the scaling game there’s the fact Aquaman beat Cannonball and Cannonball beat Gladiator. As well as Namor and Arthur both suggest Aquaman has a speed advantage against Namor. I’d argue intent and overall in universe would suggest Aquaman’s faster.

The main win scenarios I’d argue would be TP and BFR though.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Even with Pr's sperm running through Aquaman's veins, he still gets smashed.

Any gift I bequeath would make one invincible. How dare you.

How was this even debateable? I mean sure, Arthur could win in a comic, but I really can't see him winning in a forum battle. The power gap is too large

What does prep Aquaman mean?

Does Aquaman use a bidet before the fight?

Originally posted by CosmicComet
What does prep Aquaman mean?

Does Aquaman use a bidet before the fight?

He’s taken on a JL team with prep in the PAD run lol..

Throne of Atlantis and invading of the surface world was in part due to him.

I don’t see what he’d do to Hulk with prep other than maybe realize his only win options would be TP or BFR.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
What does prep Aquaman mean?

Does Aquaman use a bidet before the fight?

bidet? aquaman eat that ass unwiped

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
He’s taken on a JL team with prep in the PAD run lol..

Throne of Atlantis and invading of the surface world was in part due to him.

I don’t see what he’d do to Hulk with prep other than maybe realize his only win options would be TP or BFR.

the thing is hulk has feat to suggest he can take on the entire justice league by himself as well

Originally posted by MrMind
the thing is hulk has feat to suggest he can take on the entire justice league by himself as well

So does Shaggyman he still ended up BFR’d in space.

Being a physical more powerful than another character doesn’t automatically give you a win.

White Martians are also considered s-tier and Aquaman gave one a seizure.

one thunderclap and aquaman is done

Originally posted by MrMind
one thunderclap and aquaman is done

That is definitely not true.

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
That is definitely not true.

hulk was capable of sending fin fang foom flying with a clap