DEA deathslash Pyromaniacal Humanitarian One high end showing doesn't come anywhere near the level and amount if high showings that Cap has. Steve takes this.
STI StiltmanFTW CBvF He also did damn good against Bane in their sparring session.Lost in the end and had to put Bane at the gunpoint, but still.Is it confirmed that Thomas still uses Miraclo?
MRM MrMind Senior Member Originally posted by DarkSaint85 Cap would beat the whole Bat family too though you think so?batman alone can beat cap if it's not purely h2h
STI StiltmanFTW CBvF Batman is all over the place.One day, he gets fatally stabbed with an umbrella by a fat midget, other day he beats the abstract entity in a staring contest.
SIA Sin I AM Madame Mort Originally posted by Senor Cage TW just beat the whole Bat-family at once. It wouldn't be that easy. Off panel?
SIA Sin I AM Madame Mort Originally posted by DarkSaint85 On panel Shhhh 🤫, I know I'm trolling
SC Senor Cage Senior Member Originally posted by DarkSaint85 Cap would beat the whole Bat family too though I doubt it. Batman already admitted Cassandra could beat him. And Thomas just owned her and the rest.
STI StiltmanFTW CBvF Nerfed Cassie doesn't count.Cap would slaughter those kids worse than Batman does them in the bedroom.
SC Senor Cage Senior Member She isn't nerfed. Look at what she did to Ishmael. He's basically Cap on steroids. lol
BEN Bentley Seitei Captain on steroids it's just Cap, he literally become Cap thanks to comicscience steroids
SC Senor Cage Senior Member Originally posted by StiltmanFTW Lol he basically owned the entire team if Outsiders. He's laced with Lazarus so he can heal instantly.