Monitor Race vs Ivory Kings

Started by Classic NES1 pages

Monitor Race vs Ivory Kings

Who takes it?

Were the Monitors ever particuarly impressive? Because in Countdown they weren't.


Countdown #43

Or are you referring to Perpetua's offspring?

Originally posted by Classic NES
Who takes it?

Primal?

Originally posted by Astner
Were the Monitors ever particuarly impressive? Because in Countdown they weren't.


Countdown #43

Or are you referring to Perpetua's offspring?

Any character that has ever been described as a monitor in any any capacity is legal here.

So even Overvoid counts.....?

Thats a Golgo level spite thread........

Well, there you have it folks. The Monitors would put the Beyonders pocket universe into their pockets, and burn up the pants for the epic stomp. If DC is that much more powerful than Marvel, which has become increasingly more obvious, why not redo the tiers? I mean unless we’ve perceived the power scaling wrong?

Originally posted by Stoic
Well, there you have it folks. The Monitors would put the Beyonders pocket universe into their pockets, and burn up the pants for the epic stomp. If DC is that much more powerful than Marvel, which has become increasingly more obvious, why not redo the tiers? I mean unless we’ve perceived the power scaling wrong?

Because for forums, we've always assumed a generic scaling across companies, which isn't always correct due to the different ways the characters are treated.

TBH, I don't have problem someone feels the scaling is wrong in terms of cosmology....Since both companies' cosmic structures is as confusing as phuck

But I don't understand the sudden meltdown of Stoic. I mean nobody in this thread has ever disputed the Monitor Race( These appeared in Countdown and FC) were probably shit

The problem is OP including all characters that have ever been called a monitor....So that would make Overvoid qualified, which made the thread favors DC side............

overvoid itself isn't technically a monitor, so it shouldnt be included here.

but it's not like it would be needed anyway. not when you have mandrakk 1, mandrakk 2, overmonitor, and anti-monitor.

Yeah, It basically a stomp.....Golgo level

Edit:
Also if just needs a "monitor duty role" capacity, then you have the hands race etc.......

Originally posted by Classic NES
Any character that has ever been described as a monitor in any any capacity is legal here.

Truthfully, Superman is not a "Herald" or a "Trans individual". He isn't even a "Skyfather", he is a strong as the plot requires.

monitors if we accept morrison's takes on them

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
TBH, I don't have problem someone feels the scaling is wrong in terms of cosmology....Since both companies' cosmic structures is as confusing as phuck

But I don't understand the sudden meltdown of Stoic. I mean nobody in this thread has ever disputed the Monitor Race( These appeared in Countdown and FC) were probably shit

The problem is OP including all characters that have ever been called a monitor....So that would make Overvoid qualified, which made the thread favors DC side............

Meltdown? What are you talking about?

Originally posted by Stoic
Meltdown? What are you talking about?

Well, there you have it folks. The Monitors would put the Beyonders pocket universe into their pockets, and burn up the pants for the epic stomp. If DC is that much more powerful than Marvel, which has become increasingly more obvious, why not redo the tiers? I mean unless we’ve perceived the power scaling wrong?

It sounds like you freak out in this post. Just like I said, in this thread nobody disputes the Monitor Race( Countdown and FC) probably aren't very impressive......So the original post you made seems to be you're just upset and post irrelevant words

that's just the way stoic is

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
he is a strong as the plot requires.

Doesn't that apply to every single character in fiction?

monitors true form exist in an existence far higher than current marvel cosmology, where they view the dc multiverse size of the germ

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
It sounds like you freak out in this post. Just like I said, in this thread nobody disputes the Monitor Race( Countdown and FC) probably aren't very impressive......So the original post you made seems to be you're just upset and post irrelevant words

I was agreeing with you though. I mean up until an argument is launched that counters yours.