Gambit vs. Vertigo

Started by Wonder Man1 pages

Gambit vs. Vertigo

Can Gambit beat incapacitation?

Which one version of Wendigo?

Orientation

Vertigo is a marauder?

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Vertigo is a marauder?

Uh.... No. Dude, you're weird.

Gambit can charge motion so this is a good fight.

It's a quickdraw, in which case, I'd bet on the mutant with bullet-time reflexes.

He tosses his explosive cards at Vertigo before her powers activate more often than not.

Shit, my bad. I read it wrong. Vertigo, not Wendigo. Silly me!

Originally posted by Glorificus
It's a quickdraw, in which case, I'd bet on the mutant with bullet-time reflexes.

He tosses his explosive cards at Vertigo before her powers activate more often than not.

Gambit is extremely fast and agile plus has an accuracy which allows him to throw cards similar to Bullseye.

Originally posted by Alex_Ferrana
Shit, my bad. I read it wrong. Vertigo, not Wendigo. Silly me!

😂

You are right, though. WM is weird 😛

But he also happens to be correct here - Vertigo was a member of Marauders and Savage Land Mutates - among other teams of villains.

She had some good parts in the classic X-Men cartoon from the nineties.

Speak for yourself.
Vertigo is deadly enough that they made a Jimmy Stewart movie 🎥 Vertigo.

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Speak for yourself.
Vertigo is deadly enough that they made a Jimmy Stewart movie 🎥 Vertigo.

The film was made 23 years before the Marvel villainess, WM 😛

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
😂

You are right, though. WM is weird 😛

But he also happens to be correct here - Vertigo was a member of Marauders and Savage Land Mutates - among other teams of villains.

She had some good parts in the classic X-Men cartoon from the nineties.

I love 90's X-men series, need to rewatch it again!

Originally posted by Glorificus
It's a quickdraw, in which case, I'd bet on the mutant with bullet-time reflexes.

He tosses his explosive cards at Vertigo before her powers activate more often than not.

Remy would be too interested in putting her to the dick to do all of that. Just kidding.

Originally posted by Stoic
Remy would be too interested in putting her to the dick to do all of that. Just kidding.

👿

Originally posted by Alex_Ferrana
I love 90's X-men series, need to rewatch it again!

She had a somewhat different look:

Probably comes down to range

Cuneiform

A good movie 🎥 can prove intelligible and prove the character Vertigo deadly.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
She had a somewhat different look:

She reminds me Count Vertigo from DC. Same powers, apparently.