Happy Birthday Bada

Started by Facee1 pages

Happy Birthday Bada

Why hasn't this thread been made? 馃槙

Happy Birthday Bada. Hope this year is awesome for you.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Enjoy!
Happy bday Bada, no more fighting... 🧐

Happy Birthday, Badabing

May Steve always stalk you in your most private moments.

Happy B-day Raptor. Might your extinction be many years away from now.

What the others said.

Happy Birthday Raptor King!

happy birthday Bada

Happy Birthday Bada!!!

Happy Birthday ye prick.

Happy Birthday raptor lord !!!

Re: Happy Birthday Bada

Originally posted by Facee
Why hasn't this thread been made? 馃槙

Because Raptors don't matter.

Bada, I wish you a birthday. Not a happy birthday, because you're a worthless scalebag and I hate you, so I wish you a birthday. So have a birthday.

Without love, Delta.

Thanks for the birthday thread and birthday wishes. I'm still waiting for this aged wisdom I've heard about to set in for me.

Give it time, I mean you just hit 30 you know flirt

I'll make the same statement y'all made for me.

...

So, bye! 😹

Originally posted by Delta1938
Because Raptors don't matter.

Bada, I wish you a birthday. Not a happy birthday, because you're a worthless scalebag and I hate you, so I wish you a birthday. So have a birthday.

Without love, Delta.

Raptor live matter, Beta 1938. sneer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Give it time, I mean you just hit 30 you know flirt
馃憜

Originally posted by Badabing
Raptor live matter, Beta 1938. sneer

Raptor lives do NOT matter, Betabing. The only beta is the ankle scratcher Raptors like you. And that was in your Prime, let alone being 51 million years old.

Originally posted by Badabing
馃憜

You agree now, good.

Happy Birthday.

Originally posted by Delta1938
Raptor lives do NOT matter, Betabing. The only beta is the ankle scratcher Raptors like you. And that was in your Prime, let alone being 51 million years old.

You agree now, good.

Keep sassing me and I'll be pimping you out for about tree fiddy just like LOB and SteveDrools. pimp
Originally posted by lawest9
Happy Birthday.
Thank you.

Originally posted by Badabing
Keep sassing me and I'll be pimping you out for about tree fiddy just like LOB and SteveDrools. pimp

You're not fooling anyone with JURASSIC PARK lies. You velociraptors are the LoB of Raptors. You trying to pump me will result with me stepping on you. You're just upset because Amber Heard blamed you for the mess on the bed.