WM Wonder Man Most Powerful Avenger Valkyrie vs. Cannonball 💃 Can Cannonball be bested in single combat?
STI StiltmanFTW CBvF Skilled characters have embarrassed Cannonball in the past.But actually beating - ko'ing - him in a forum match might be difficult.
WM Wonder Man Most Powerful Avenger Commencement Valkyrie could reach an apex that splits Cannonball I think.
SMU Smurph tu quoqumber Valkyrie’s sword has a few hax magic feats I thinkBut short of that, Cannonball
ZOP zopzop Lord of the Great Abyss Originally posted by Smurph Valkyrie’s sword has a few hax magic feats I thinkBut short of that, Cannonball During Secret War II back in the mid/late 80s, it took the combined power of Hulk, Iron Man, Human Torch, and a few others to KO Cannonball.
SMU Smurph tu quoqumber Yeah, Valkyrie isn’t getting through his field with brute force.I was thinking about her sword piercing/bypassing other defenses “because magic”. Sorta like Magik’s sword.Anyways, forum rules, Cannonball should definitely win