Originally posted by lawest9
Carver never misses a chance to troll and lowball Superman.🤪
Doomsday and Darkseid tend to beat him and it usually takes a team to stop them.
Zod does extremely got darn well and even though some context were involved, Zod actually defeated him in one of their latest fights.
Last fight he had with Orion was a stalemate ending with Orion smiling at his punches.
Captain Marvel and Supes last fight was a stalemate.
He stomped Lobo
Wonder Woman and Superman last fightS, let's not even go there.
What I said is valid.
Originally posted by carver9so ...who did best?
Doomsday and Darkseid tend to beat him and it usually takes a team to stop them.
Zod does extremely got darn well and even though some context were involved, Zod actually defeated him in one of their latest fights.
Last fight he had with Orion was a stalemate ending with Orion smiling at his punches.
Captain Marvel and Supes last fight was a stalemate.
He stomped Lobo
Wonder Woman and Superman last fightS, let's not even go there.What I said is valid.
Originally posted by carver9
Doomsday and Darkseid tend to beat him and it usually takes a team to stop them.
Zod does extremely got darn well and even though some context were involved, Zod actually defeated him in one of their latest fights.
Last fight he had with Orion was a stalemate ending with Orion smiling at his punches.
Captain Marvel and Supes last fight was a stalemate.
He stomped Lobo
Wonder Woman and Superman last fightS, let's not even go there.What I said is valid.
Originally posted by abhilegend
😂
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He's actually pretty spot on although I feel he's misrepresenting Lobo
Superman beats amped Captain Marvel and Supergirl simultaneously [repost]
https://ibb.co/pRzd83T
https://ibb.co/r7ckFbb
https://ibb.co/qnXXK63
https://ibb.co/pr3KVJG
https://ibb.co/TvmCCqw
https://ibb.co/5nnbkBL
https://ibb.co/QH54mcQ
https://ibb.co/5FS9ZJZ
A demon in Superman's body hits Wonder Woman around until Zatanna saves her:
https://ibb.co/MSN7T3j
https://ibb.co/c8gknqz