Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"
Originally posted by Smurph
From a Helicarrier deck floating somewhere over the pacific, these characters take off on a race to the moon.Sentry
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Silver Surfer
Mjolnir (Thor)
Mjolnir (Jane)
Spectrum
Northstar
Hulk
For the Mjolnirs, their respective wielders are on the moon and call the hammers. No teleportation, pure flight speed. Hope they get there before Thor suffocates.
The Helicarrier is fixed in space for the purpose of takeoff (so Hulk can leap from it, etc).
Who wins? What order?
Hmm.
I think of the main variables -- reaction time, flight acceleration and flight top speed -- most of them have one or two but lack another. I think, funnily enough, Martian Manhunter is probably the most balanced.
I'd say Diana/Spectrum/Northstar/J'onn react first [probably in that order], then Sentry, then the rest [Surfer/Jane/Thor], then Hulk. I think Spectrum and Surfer have the best acceleration, with Surfer having the better top flight speed, only rivaled by Mjolnir -- but by the time Mjolnir gets going the race will probably be finished. Although there is a very good chance Jane's Mjolnir gets going quickly, too.
I think Spectrum will win the race, followed maybe by J'onn, then Surfer, then Mjolnir [Jane, though with a chance for being higher]. If we increase the distance [say, Saturn], Surfer would probably win, followed by Mjolnir, then J'onn.
Hulk is Hulk.