You are a kryptonian in marvel earth

Started by MrMind1 pages

You are a kryptonian in marvel earth

you are a full blood grown adult kryptonian

you are put in marvel 616 earth by eternity

you can choose to become a hero or a villain or do nothing

what would you do? which team would you join

I'd join thunderbolt, be a douchebag but secretly a good guy who saves people

Would likely join the Avengers, they seem to have the more interesting adventures.

I'd rape She-Hulk

Originally posted by NemeBro
I'd rape She-Hulk

best response ever

Solo anti-hero.

With the power set of a Kryptonian (super hearing and super speed) all teams in Marvel would hold you back.

We saw that with the Sentry. Spider-Man is like "wanna watch a movie?" after a fight and Sentry has to decline, since he hears people screaming for help in another country and then jets off.

Originally posted by NemeBro
I'd rape She-Hulk

You're trying to give Bentley a heart attack?

I'd go solo for a while and befriend the likes of Reed, Black Panther, Pym etc. Use super-intelligence to analyze and take some of their tech. Build a makeshift fortress of solitude somewhere off-Earth. I assume I don't have knowledge of the kryptonian technology and there's no common omniverse, so I wouldn't really be able to create phantom zone projectors, for example -- but I'd get by given I'd be exposed to various things, perhaps even improve on some.

I think I'd keep it on the down low how powerful I really am [telepathic inhibitors would probably be the first thing I'd create] -- though Reed and whatnot would analyze and deduce it, but being friendly wouldn't press it. I'd sweep in every once in a while at super-speed against various villains the Avengers face and leave before they can even know what happened if it really goes bad, but generally I wouldn't want to get involved unless it's highly necessary. I'd really use tech as much as I can and cosplay as Iron Man-lite [robot army and the whole package], without them knowing there's a ridiculously powerful being inside all of that.

And, of course, double team She-Hulk with NemoBro.

I’d join the Avengers and get Tony to help me design a solar suit. I’d then find a way to get the Starbrand to nullify most weakness exploitations thrown my way. Have to have a woman, so I’d team up with Carol Danvers as often as possible. For a job outside of the hero business Superman has the right idea. His job gets him close to all of the action.

Is there any Kryptonite in the universe?

Go work at The Daily Bugle.
With Kryptonian powers I can get, or fake, the juicy scoops about Spider-Man JJJ craves.
Or join the She-Hulk, either or, I duuno.

I'll ask Reed to give my powers to ABHI and transport him into an adamantium enclosed ring with Grey Hulk so that we can finally get proof that Hulk is > Superman

I work with Strange (learn magic), with Reed to build tech to enhance my abilities further, Thanos or anyone that can make me more powerful.

Originally posted by carver9
I'll ask Reed to give my powers to ABHI and transport him into an adamantium enclosed ring with Grey Hulk so that we can finally get proof that Hulk is > Superman

😂 so salty

I'd beat the Hulk down to a bloody pulp by using Logan as a club, thereby cementing my place on Earth 616, then I'd become a solo hero.

I would fist sore, I mean Thor.

fist 😈

You could work together with Reed to improve the effects of Poppers

Originally posted by Parmaniac
You could work together with Reed to improve the effects of Poppers
Great idea fist durthor

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I would fist sore, I mean Thor.

fist 😈

you don’t need super powers to do that.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Is there any Kryptonite in the universe?

you are in marvel so no