Superman Vs Standard Thanos.

Started by Old Man Whirly!1 pages

Superman Vs Standard Thanos.

I genuinely believe Superman takes this with medium difficulty.

Thanos stomps tbh

Superman stomps
Too fast and way stronger

Superman, especially now

Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman, especially now

I've missed so many comics over the last few years, sorry for having to ask as I've missed lots of stuff. What sort of stuff has Superman done? Like I say I only ask as I'm now a complete layman on comics now.

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I've missed so many comics over the last few years, sorry for having to ask as I've missed lots of stuff. What sort of stuff has Superman done? Like I say I only ask as I'm now a complete layman on comics now.

You could check Philo's Superman respect thread, he updated it

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
You could check Philo's Superman respect thread, he updated it

Ah right htanks mate I'll do that. Thanks again.

This should be taken into consideration, but Thanos would be capable of defeating A Darkseid Avy. Too many people don’t realize just how hard Thanos is to kill. His damage soak consists of him being capable of resisting forces that were set in play by TOAA, which turned him into a skeleton which failed to kill him.

When debating about Thanos, please keep in mind, that he would break Zod, and have him kneel before him. Not just some scrub.

Supes.

Superman; too fast and strong.

Thanos bites the farmboy's head off.