Black Knight vs. Ultron

Started by Wonder Man1 pages

Black Knight vs. Ultron

馃槈 Can the Black Knight鈥檚 ebony blade kill a machine?

No!

You forgot to specify version.

Is this Aluminum Ultron?

Type

Any form of character can be discussed.

Black Knight isn't beating Aluminum Ultron.

Originally posted by cdtm
Black Knight isn't beating Aluminum Ultron.

Why not

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NuPUq0mHqTk/UpoPlr1CV4I/AAAAAAAATqA/lcGr3sma6ik/s1600/av285_7.jpg

Just in case that link fails

https://i.imgur.com/gkHHJxI.png

Then there's

https://i.imgur.com/jIlxHu1.png

https://i.imgur.com/jBBiOAv.png

https://i.imgur.com/QknH6S4.png

Ebony blade can absorb Zeus attacks and use them, can't be cut by admantium, cuts thru IM armor casually, cuts thru Crimson bands of Cyttorak

I could go on to showing cutting thru Kang shields etc but really what makes Ultron safe from it??

Originally posted by beatboks
Why not

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NuPUq0mHqTk/UpoPlr1CV4I/AAAAAAAATqA/lcGr3sma6ik/s1600/av285_7.jpg

Just in case that link fails

https://i.imgur.com/gkHHJxI.png

Then there's

https://i.imgur.com/jIlxHu1.png

https://i.imgur.com/jBBiOAv.png

https://i.imgur.com/QknH6S4.png

Ebony blade can absorb Zeus attacks and use them, can't be cut by admantium, cuts thru IM armor casually, cuts thru Crimson bands of Cyttorak

I could go on to showing cutting thru Kang shields etc but really what makes Ultron safe from it??

Isn't Ultron made of adamantium?

IF he can't cut him, that's pretty much it.

Poor beatboks, thinking cdtm isn't trolling him.

It's a good thing I have DS on block, he's probably smearing my good name again.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Poor beatboks, thinking cdtm isn't trolling him.

Beatboks might have miraculously cured his own liver, but he's quite helpess against our forum antics.

You guys driving someone to drink does not surprise me. 🥴😏

Now, now.

Don't blame your excessive drinking on us, Todd.

You keep coming here despite being told to GTFO and being banned.

First part never happened.

Originally posted by cdtm
Isn't Ultron made of adamantium?

IF he can't cut him, that's pretty much it.

Not what we're talking about. You said BK can't beat Aluminium Ultron (not admantium).

Originally posted by cdtm
Black Knight isn't beating Aluminum Ultron.

That's about the softest easiest metal to cut in ANY universe. Ergo he can cut the version you said he can't beat 馃槈

Originally posted by beatboks
Not what we're talking about. You said BK can't beat Aluminium Ultron (not admantium).

That's about the softest easiest metal to cut in ANY universe. Ergo he can cut the version you said he can't beat 馃槈

Ah.

Ok, fair position, I wasn't sure if you meant that or the Ops.

Well, the way I see it, even with Aluminum, Ultron still has his enhanced speed and strength. So the way I see it, it goes like Exiles Colossus vs Iron Fist.

Danny punched through Pietro's torso and got smothered. By the same token Black Knight stabs through Ultron, and gets grabbed. If he tries to cleave him, Ultron should manage to grab at him before he gets all the way through, or maybe grab at him while cleaved like a Terminator.

I mean, Black Knight isn't Daredevil, he's fairly average in terms of physical stats, reflexes, ect, isn't he?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Poor beatboks, thinking cdtm isn't trolling him.

But I was trolling cdtm, I mean come'n aluminium vs a sword that cuts thru vibrainium? It was too stupid not to pull his leg on

Originally posted by cdtm
Ah.

Ok, fair position, I wasn't sure if you meant that or the Ops.

Well, the way I see it, even with Aluminum, Ultron still has his enhanced speed and strength. So the way I see it, it goes like Exiles Colossus vs Iron Fist.

Danny punched through Pietro's torso and got smothered. By the same token Black Knight stabs through Ultron, and gets grabbed. If he tries to cleave him, Ultron should manage to grab at him before he gets all the way through, or maybe grab at him while cleaved like a Terminator.

I mean, Black Knight isn't Daredevil, he's fairly average in terms of physical stats, reflexes, ect, isn't he?

Aluminium bends easily in my weak ass hands (that's pretty far below average physical stats) so I'd say average stats means aluminium Ultron grabing BK isn't even slowing his slice down.

馃槇

^ It's entertaining but I definitely liked Savage Avengers vol.1 more. Then again, I didn't fully appreciate its scope until the entire run was finished. So I'll reserve judgment until vol.2 concludes.